Search results

1. Char_x

Recaro seat cleaning, products, method?

I had the same problem with my recaros... I use woolite ( it's a fabric conditioner for delicate fabrics ) you can buy it from any local supermarket, just mix a cap full with some warm water and a sponge.. it works a treat and smells nice too! :)
  2. Char_x

Weird juddering, kangarooing problem

I have exactly the same problem! I thought it was me and poor driving at first and I couldn't get my head around why it was doing it so much or what I was doing wrong but then I realised it is just the car...it's so embarrassing when it kangaroos around tescos car park sometimes but I'm glad...
  3. Char_x

Reservoir socks

Hello! Bit of a random question but I recently won a competition on Facebook to win some free Domo reservior socks but.....I don't know where they go! I don't want to sound like a complete numpty but knowing me I would end up putting them on something your not supposed too and end up...
  4. Char_x

Black grille on PFL

Oops Jimmers picture just loaded, I thought you meant the bottom grille haha! That looks awesome though Jimmer, you may of just given me an idea for a new mod for the dc5 now! ;)
  5. Char_x

Black grille on PFL

I masked and painted mine ( well the boyfriend did! ) but Iv just noticed it has started to chip :(
  6. Char_x

Discount Giveaway - 20% off first purchase at Meguiars.co.uk

Oooo yess me please!! I Need to stock up on Meguiars for Japfest ;)
  7. Char_x

Failed mot and now allingment doesn't feel right :(

Thanks guys for all your advice! I rang the garage yesterday and basically told them that I really wasn't happy, they left my car unsafe, I didn't want to take my car back there again and as I now have lost all faith in them and I wasn't happy at the fact of wasting twice the amount and my time...
  8. Char_x

Central locking/alarm problem

Iv done a search on this and I can't find anyone else with a similar problem but I have a problem with my central locking that not started a few weeks ago... When you open the car using the key fob, the car unlocks and when you get in, it used to automatically lock the whole car again...but now...
  9. Char_x

Yeah I'm in street, thing is Iv already paid for this now and I can't afford to pay for it again :( I'm going to take it back there next week as I'm really not happy with it and get them to re-do it but I am never taking my car there again after that! Do you have your print out that I could see...
  10. Char_x

I know! Iv looked at loads of other peoples and I can't believe what they have done! Is it everyone's running -1.5 camber all round for a good setup or any recommendations as I plan on taking it back next week on my day off and giving them the settings I want it at, not trusting them to do it!
  11. Char_x

Soo I just picked my car up from the garage, after failing it's mot yesterday ( anti roll bar joint ) it was booked in this morning to get the part replaced and also have a four wheel alignment done as after I had my Eibach springs, camber arms + bolts fitted by a friend, the car felt weird and...
  12. Char_x

Your finest reflection shot.

Haha a big puddle ;)
  13. Char_x

Your finest reflection shot.

Not really a reflection on the car but you can see his reflection in the water and I love this pic! :p
  14. Char_x

Newbie girl DC5 owner

Really late reply but thank you for all your comments :) I had trouble uploading pictures on here but I now have photobucket which makes life a lot easier haha but here's some pictures of my old ep2 for those that asked :D I need to start a build thread of my dc5 as he looks a bit...
  15. Char_x

Anyone know much about this

I have something similar with mine...it's been converted to miles but I don't know when say I'm not quite sure what mileage mine has :( how do you find this out??
  16. Char_x

Help!!!

Can anyone recommend a good garage in or around south west /Somerset/Bristol area?! ( I live in street and I don't want to travel too far!) I just ordered Eibach sportline springs and camber kit and rang my local garage to see if they can fit and they said they won't touch my car as I have...
  17. Char_x

Tenzo r/eibach lowering springs

Ooo do you?.. How much are they? Also do you do the camber arms + bolts? :)
  18. Char_x

What's reverse rake? I looked at spoon as they would of been my first choice but they are out of my price range unfortunately :(
  19. Char_x

Really? Damn...yeah I don't want to ruin my exhaust, I've found a review of the Tenzo r springs on a ep3 forum anyway and apparently they aren't very good, I shall go for the sportlines then and see what I think :)
  20. Char_x

Hello! I know there has been a lot about best suspension to buy for the dc5 but I have the money waiting to buy some lowering springs for the teg but I'm so undecided as to which ones to go for! I really want a low ride height as I don't drive the car as a daily so comfort in regards to that...