Search results

1. Char_x

Reservoir socks

Hello! Bit of a random question but I recently won a competition on Facebook to win some free Domo reservior socks but.....I don't know where they go! I don't want to sound like a complete numpty but knowing me I would end up putting them on something your not supposed too and end up...
  2. Char_x

Central locking/alarm problem

Iv done a search on this and I can't find anyone else with a similar problem but I have a problem with my central locking that not started a few weeks ago... When you open the car using the key fob, the car unlocks and when you get in, it used to automatically lock the whole car again...but now...
  3. Char_x

Failed mot and now allingment doesn't feel right :(

Soo I just picked my car up from the garage, after failing it's mot yesterday ( anti roll bar joint ) it was booked in this morning to get the part replaced and also have a four wheel alignment done as after I had my Eibach springs, camber arms + bolts fitted by a friend, the car felt weird and...
  4. Char_x

Help!!!

Can anyone recommend a good garage in or around south west /Somerset/Bristol area?! ( I live in street and I don't want to travel too far!) I just ordered Eibach sportline springs and camber kit and rang my local garage to see if they can fit and they said they won't touch my car as I have...
  5. Char_x

Tenzo r/eibach lowering springs

Hello! I know there has been a lot about best suspension to buy for the dc5 but I have the money waiting to buy some lowering springs for the teg but I'm so undecided as to which ones to go for! I really want a low ride height as I don't drive the car as a daily so comfort in regards to that...
  6. Char_x

Newbie girl DC5 owner

Hello! Here is my gorgeous championship white dc5, I've only had him since August but dc5's have always been my ultimate dream car and I still can't believe that I have one!! He's pretty standard at the moment with just a few little mods ( AEM induction kit, mugen twin loop) but I have a few...