Search results

1. S

its a write off!

So just heard from the insurance company today and my cars a cat c, thanks to some idiot coming around a corner too fast, spinning out and smashing into the side of me. They said the repairs are 6000?! they also offered me 3682 for the car which I said is a joke. So Im not sure what to do now...
  2. S

1st ever break down!

So had my first ever break down this morning, bit of a strange one too. everything has been fine with the car so far. Was driving along, then the battery light flicked on, momentarily after the speedo and rev counter went crazy along with all of my lights on the dash, car cuts out, I managed to...
  3. S

any one know what bolt this is??!!

Hi guys, I was fitting a brake stopper and noticed this bolt, doesnt look like its doing much. It looks like it needs to be wound in but just thought id check to see if any one can confirm it for me! is on the driver side on the cam cover. its not rattling around but could only get my fingers to...
  4. S

Getting the teg next week!

Hi guys, I went to have a look at one of the tegs for sale on here, is the one with the v1 teg plate, just wondering if anyone has seen this car over the years or know anything I should know about?! I'm still wondering a little bit as to why it's been up for so long? Has anyone else looked at...