Search results

1. C

What could be putting people off?

from someone that is looking for a DC5 at the moment put as much detail in your ad as possible and cover the common questions that will be asked (think if you were buying what you want to know), i'm getting bored having to ask the same questions over and over a well written ad and answers that...
  2. C

Going for a respray

3. C

Going for a respray

if you do decide to venture away from a standard Honda colour can i suggest Renault Flame Red...... http://www.caricos.com/cars/r/renault/2013_renault_clio/
  4. C

Going for a respray

personally i'm not a fan of the colour but it's your car in the end of the day so you only need to please one person :) i quite like the silver/grey the RSX comes in which would be a bit different over here (pretty sure its just the RSX that you get in it but no idea what the colour is called)
  5. C

Going for a respray

if you go for a non standard DC5 colour it could affect resale value, if your not bothered about that then get someone to do a quick photoshop to help you decide
  6. C

Was this anyones on here?

spoke to the garage yesterday about this, says they sourced the car for the guy then it was just sent to CPL and modded and then the buyer pulled out and lost his deposit asked him for a list of mods as 'extensively modified' doesn't quite cut it and he said he would whatsapp me info (different...
  7. C

Favorite wax?

Had a look at your motor David looks immaculate! I've got my heart set on a PFL but i'll admit after seeing your FL i'm now tempted to consider them as well now! I've experimented with a few sealants in the past and while a lot of people get on well with them i've always prefered the look of a...
  8. C

Favorite wax?

Swissvax BOS is a really nice wax to use and looks good but like most waxes there isn't much in it looks wise as it's all in the prep. I found durability was poor with BOS though Favourite higher end wax i've used is Zymol Glasur (£100), beats more expensive waxes hands down imo For just...
  9. C

To garage or not to garage

also had an insurance quote go up in the past when i said the car would be garaged, as above due to property damage and also the chance of the garageand/or car catching fire and taking the other with it.....