Search results

1. C

clutch kits

hi, after a clutch kit for the teg. are ep3 kits the same? only ask because I'm looking at this kit.. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261668185500&globalID=EBAY-GB also has anyone had any experience with Mr clutch? thanks
  2. C

passenger window

hi, in need of advice I'm in France its toasty hot and my passenger wondow has decided to pack up, both fueses are good, switches are good, done and electrical test and am getting no power to the motor. any suggestions? thanks, matt
  3. C

brake pads

Im doing a pads and disks change on the front of my dc5. I brought genuine disks from Honda but after market pads, as honda couldn't get me any till the 10th and I'm planning on driving to France on the 10th... The after market pads just will not fit I got one side of a caliper in and is so...
  4. C

air conditioning

Hi, My A/C hasn't worked since the day I've had the car. I'm needing to get it sorted as I'm following the Tour de France in July. When I put the air con on the revs do not dip atall, dose this mean the pump has had it? or no just pressure in the system? obviously will need gassing anyway, but...
  5. C

sound deadening

Just wondered if anyone has fitted sound deadening in their dc5 and what products you used and results? thanks
  6. C

rear wheel bearing

ok so, I've started to change my rear wheel bearing, ive taken off the hub nut, how do I then remove the old hub? do I need to use a hub removal tool or should I be able to do it without? thanks, matt
  7. C

headlight ballast

hi, I've got a faulty headlight ballast and wondered if there was a way to repair or replace with an after market ballast? a new ballast is over £300 +vat :(
  8. C

headlight balast

hi, I'm in need of a headlight balast. where is the best place to find one?
  9. C

Knocking and vibrating noise when wet

Had a couple of days with heavy rain, when driving through it I get a massive knocking noise and vibrating noise from under the car, at first I thought it was the exhast hitting the body of the car, but the exhast it fine. This happens only when I let off the accelerator when it's been raining...
  10. C

Mugen replica spoiler

Hi, looking for a Mugen replica spoiler. Would love a genuine but just can't afford £1,600 on a spoiler. Where's the best place to find one, thanks, Matt
  11. C

Matt from Norwich

Hi recently brought my CW dc5 and absolutely In love with it! Before this I had a Nissan 350z, was a nice car but just wasn't me, not raw enough, just felt like a "big lazy American car" And the new dc5
  12. C

Difficulty selecting 2nd

Hi, I'm fining it difficult to select 2nd gear only when cold, it's seems to grind/ crunch. Would this be a sign of the gearbox oil being old and breaking down? Or worse? Thanks, Matt
  13. C

Ever feel like you can't take your car anywhere?

We'll I've just brought my first dc5, mint with a fresh coat of CW paint. Really happy with it and want to drive it everywhere! Went to a pub last night to see a local band, parked my car in the car park and went into see the band. came out to see the car next to mine full of people smoking...