Search results

1. J

Help! Eccentric washer orientation.

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could help me please? Foolishly, when taking my front hub off the replace bottom ball joints I didn’t take note of the eccentric washer orientation on the top pinch bolt that holds the strut on the hub. Can anyone advise on its orientation please? Thanks...
  2. J

Headlight ballasts

Hi guys, Has anyone ever replaced the OEM ballast for the factory HIDs with an aftermarket ballast? I have bought 55 W HID kits from Auto Bulbs Direct in the past and they have always been great. I was wondering if anyone has replaced these before? I have bought replacement bulbs for the Teg...
  3. J

Car Alarm Question

Hi all, Bit of a random question but I can‘t anything on Google about this so I though I‘d ask all you clever people. When my car was imported it was fitted with a Cobra alarm when it got to the UK (because apparently the standard alarm isn‘t good enough or not recognised or something)...
  4. J

RSX Heated Mirrors

Hi all, I‘m sure this has been covered somewhere but I can‘t find anything comprehensive or complete. Apologies if it has already been spoken about. I was wondering if any body on here who has electrically folding mirrors has successfully retro-fitted heated mirrors from an RSX? Any help...
  5. J

LED Indicators

Hi, I have swapped my indicators for LEDs and have obviously now got hyper flash. I have tried 2 “LED flasher relay” but unfortunately to no avail. One was liberated from work, but didn‘t include pinouts. I tried it and got no indicators at all. I thought that the polarity on the bottom two...
  6. J

Gear Stick Gaitor

Hi guys, I have a question about gear sticks/levers, shafts and knobs... apologies in advance for how dirty this post will probably sound! The gaitor on my gear stick just rests at the bottom of the stick. Is this normal? All other cars I have seen, the gaitor comes up to meet the knob, and...
  7. J

Floor mat retaining clips

Hi guys, Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section. I have searched Google, eBay and this forum - however I can‘t find where to buy the plastic retaining clips for the floor mats. Can somebody help me please? Many thanks in advance! Jake
  8. J

Can't polish a turd

Got a silver Honda Logo and I gave it a right good polish today. What a waste of time that was! It does not look in any way polished! I can't remember the name of the stuff I used, something beginning with 'z'? The paint work down the driver's side looks like the previous owner washed it with a...
  9. J

"I don't even have a DC5" from Leicestershire, UK

Hi everyone! My name is Jake and I'm from Leicestershire, UK. I've joined the forum for ideas, knowledge, chatting and banter. I'm currently still pottering about in my first car - a silver Honda Logo (GA3). It's not bad for a first car to be honest. Since it's no way near fast enough though...