Search results

1. CrouchyM

17cm Alpine SPG In rear

Pictures?
  2. CrouchyM

JDM Aerials (ETC & GPS) - What are these?!

Don‘t supposed you still have the ECT? I‘m after one.
  3. CrouchyM

Rear badge grommets

Does anyone know if the plastic grommets are available for the rear H badge, removed mine to paint the tailgate and the grommets need replacing. They're what the badge pins locate into. Thanks
  4. CrouchyM

Diagnosing Water Leaks

Part 4 Added - https://youtu.be/a76P-14Dxeg
  5. CrouchyM

Diagnosing Water Leaks

Part 3 added to the first post
  6. CrouchyM

Water in Footwell

Did you check where I said to check?
  7. CrouchyM

Where can I get new facelift headlights?

Try sanding them with wet & dry first or some really fine sand paper then mopping them. The yellowing normally comes off quite easy as it‘s just a stained top coat.
  8. CrouchyM

Water in Footwell

This! Remove the strips on the roof and inspect the seam sealer front and rear. That‘s where mine has been leaking from and I‘m currently in the process of sorting it out. (Been documenting it on my YouTube: Max Crouch)
  9. CrouchyM

Showa/spoon combo owners

Spoon springs on OEM shocks. RE070‘s fitted to 17X8 ET48
  10. CrouchyM

Diagnosing Water Leaks

Yeah, I think it‘s from where my cars been in the sun a lot in Japan, I will be removing the windscreen and tailgate and resealing the whole seam. Then I‘ll be cavity waxing the inside, I agree, the built quality is terrible. I actually had the same issue in my old EP3, it wasn‘t anywhere near...
  11. CrouchyM

Diagnosing Water Leaks

Part 2 added to the first post.
  12. CrouchyM

Diagnosing Water Leaks

Hardly doing it for views on here, I‘m just spacing it out as I don‘t have a lot of free time to upload & I‘m still In the process of resolving it, I‘m hardly ever at home and it doesn‘t take 2 minutes to upload the videos. I don‘t have time to do the whole massive write up either, it‘s...
  13. CrouchyM

Diagnosing Water Leaks

I would rather you just kept any negative feedback to yourself to be honest. Seems a bit childish but you do you.
  14. CrouchyM

Diagnosing Water Leaks

How is that click bait? In the next video it‘s diagnosed, didn‘t fancy putting it all in one long ass video. At least it didn‘t title it something like “MY DC5 IS FLOODED”, that‘s click bait.
  15. CrouchyM

Diagnosing Water Leaks

Hi everyone, ive had 2 water leaks on my teg ever since I bought it mid last year, ive started to document myself diagnosing and rectifying these leaks on my youtube channel if anyone is interested. I thought this might help anyone who is having trouble find their leak which isn't the common...
  16. CrouchyM

Top windscreen trim

Yeah that‘s the one, where the windscreen meets the roof. Is it available? Thanks for the info, appreciate it
  17. CrouchyM

Top windscreen trim

Anyone know if it‘s available separate to the windscreen? I‘m going to be having my screen out and Incase it gets damaged I wouldn‘t mind knowing if it‘s replaceable as the screen will be going back in. Thanks
  18. CrouchyM

Knock sensor help needed

I‘m just going to get a genuine one. Save any hassle
  19. CrouchyM

Knock sensor help needed

Yeah code came back, same issue. I might just have to bite the bullet and buy genuine 🤢