Search results

1. C2AXG

Solid Fabrications 3" Track Exhaust DC5

If you get 3” solid fab exhaust you should 100% get the manifold to go with it, it sounded sick on my dc5 and just to add mine fitted perfectly first time when Alan fitted it
  2. C2AXG

Sticky Number Plate Removeal

The one I took off my car last week came straight off after being on the car for 3 years! It‘s still usable [emoji23] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171012/8c669f089800289851b1c3a06db68faf.heic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C2AXG

Why is everyone selling up?

Mines for sale because I don't use it and looking at buying something in particular. I think I have priced it fairly and I'm open to offers but no one has contacted me about it [emoji53] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C2AXG

Suspension choices?

I'm with you on this one, I wish I had gone for coilovers from the off, One day I will get some bilstein for the pure fact I like the ride height how I want it and the spoon spring/oem damper combo is abit on the bouncy side, also TGM installed mine without the sleeves from oem springs so...
  5. C2AXG

Mugen Bumper cover Type R sticker

they are in the uk also, some laws are meant to be broken :xgrin:
  6. C2AXG

Greenlight Insurance - Give them a try!

Green light are by far the best for me. every other broker I've attempted to contact via recommendation on this forum haven't even answered the phone....
  7. C2AXG

Mugen Bumper cover Type R sticker

I vote no then
  8. C2AXG

Hard Water + OCD

just take it to the polish car wash's :xcheers:
  9. C2AXG

4 x Spark Plug Cover Bolts

There just m6 dome nuts, Can get them from Honda or eBay. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301770887381 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. C2AXG

De-cat no mapping question

I'm running injen 3" intake with solid fab race header and 3" cat back. No problems or EML light here 👌🏼
  11. C2AXG

Personal steering wheels

im using a personal 330, love it
  12. C2AXG

What should I do with my dc5 next?

I mean fitment wise... they all vary in thickness 🙂
  13. C2AXG

They are the same John, I put a DC5 OEM rear roll bar on my uk ep3 years ago. The only ones that are different are the front ones on ep3 you need the jdm arb to clear jdm manifolds 🙃
  14. C2AXG

Braided clutch line

Lewis do you have invoice for this you can send me so I can order one from HEL?
  15. C2AXG

Master cylinder

I think it needs greasing where the ball meets the socket on the end of the slave cylinder which means removing the slave? That's where the pig sounds like it lives
  16. C2AXG

Solid fab 3" 👌🏼
  17. C2AXG

Master cylinder

I tried all that and made sod all difference
  18. C2AXG

Master cylinder

What master cylinder are you guys using? Sticking with OEM with pressure plate? My clutch pedal is developing a squeek which is rather annoying. I've heard you can use the civic em1 master cylinder which doesn't have the pressure plate and produces a more direct feel? I'm going to upgrade to...
  19. C2AXG

Hendy Performance

I'm sure half my tegs come from hendy now as they are only down the road, James and Si are very helpful!
  20. C2AXG

solid fab full system

i have a few idle and rev videos on youtube of my solid fab big bore manifold and 3'' system. im going to do a few go-pro on bumper videos soon =)