Search results

1. A

Help pricing some parts

So I have my car up for sale and I have been told that my red bride seats are putting them off so if I was to swap them for standard recaro seats how much money would be acceptable in the deal I know these don't come up often and are very expensive new. Just want peoples opinions as I don't want...
  2. A

Inlet manifold and throttle body options

Did a quick search but not really found an answer. Just want to no if it's worth adding a inlet manifold and throttle body to my set up dc manifold mugen airbox and exhaust k100 would I notice the extra bhp or would I be better off saving my money? What are people running and are you happy with...
  3. A

Upgrades for handling

With my car finally mapped I want to start on the handling side of things the only mod I have is BC coilovers and mugen diff So basically what should I upgrade first not really sure where to start not looking to spend thousands either.
  4. A

mtec brake fitment issues

so i brought some grooved and dimpled discs and mintex pads from mtec and for some reason they do not fit either the pads or discs are just to thick and it wont go back together in the caliper. My garage say they have tried everything but they just will not go back together. Has anybody else...
  5. A

cluster lights

as above really my lights no longer light up when i turn my lights on. (stop working on motorway could not see how fast i was going) but when i take the key out the dash then lights up. what would cause this as the dash still lights up just not when i turn the lights on? How hard is it to...
  6. A

headlight problem

I swapped my headlights over and now when I turn on my lights nothing happens and my passenger indicator now flashes a lot faster I have checked the connections and they are fine.They worked perfectly fine before I swapped them over where should I be checking next?
  7. A

Headlight lens

Had a quick search but can't really find what I need. Just brought some new headlights but the lens are in need of a refurb but my old ones are good so basically I want to swap them over. How do I do this are they a sealed unit I don't want to just rip them apart
  8. A

Arc radiator

Took my bumper off today to get to some rust found that I have a arc radiator does anybody else have one? tried to find some information online but can't find anything does this make it rare?
  9. A

front wing removal

i have searched the site but cannot seem to find what i am after. is there a guide to removing these or can some tell me how please as i want to treat the surface rust before it becomes worse. Cheers
  10. A

water leak from roof

took my car for a spin today as its been sat a while and whilst driving water started to fall from the sun visor. the water is coming through here is it a case of replacing the strip or is there a more simple/ cheap fix? Also does this strip just pull straight off or is there a technique as...
  11. A

dyno disappointment

took my car to be dyno'ed this morning and only made 200bhp i was told that when my vtec should engage nothing really happens and it stays on the same power curve instead of jumping up was also told that its running to rich. i was told previous owner had work done to the cylinder head would this...
  12. A

new dc5 owner

i have finally got round to joining after buying my dc5 last week from what i have driven its an absolute beast the grip it has is amazing. il upload sme photos later in the week. i have come from a 270bhp gt4 and have owned a dc2 in the past and regretted selling it. a quick question i have a...