Search results

1. RonnDing

Only rolled once!

Dont know if anyone has seen this but wanted to share, http://auto-fail.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/flipped-integra-vtec-just-kicked-in-yo.jpg
  2. RonnDing

17 year old dc5 insurance?

yeah ur looking at about 3k-5k but you could probably drive it as a named driver for about a grand. good luck most companies wont give you a quote. admiral and endsleigh might do an online quote but only if you apply during working hours. but you should really get a cheap run around and build up...
  3. RonnDing

Off the Ship in 2 Weeks! Yeooo!

Off the Ship in 2 Weeks! Yeooo!
  4. RonnDing

Recommended Garage Northern Ireland

Hi, was looking to get my car lowered and a FRSU. Does anyone know of or can recommend a garage in Northern Ireland preferably around the Belfast / Antrim area. If not were is the best place to go around Scotland or the north of England? Cheers
  5. RonnDing

Fubar'd K20 Replacement

Looks like a dropped valve caused the damage. But unlikely 2 dropped at the same time. possible lack of oil to the head or something like that. Good luck anyways
  6. RonnDing

Lets see your PC's

lol yeah thats cs. but things have moved on a bit from then. CS:GO is the new one. as for being social we use teamspeak and play together at lan. all good crack :D
  7. RonnDing

Steam User Names

Has anyone made the group. If bot I can make it tonite
  8. RonnDing

Steam User Names

Hello. I'll get the ball rolling. Steam: RonnDing or RonnDing@Sea (while im offshore)
  9. RonnDing

Single or Double Dins - looking to display temp / pressure

That looks real nice. What is the gauge for and what is the make/model ?
  10. RonnDing

You scratch my back, I ....

I posted because i'm sure not everyone is as competent with computers as yourself. Just wanted to let people know help is here if they require it. PS. Would love a fish & chip about now :)
  11. RonnDing

Good to see so many people are into computers. Now all we need is someone to help!! xrofl
  12. RonnDing

There is a few threads on here were people have mounted gauges in the air vents. I'll link some below. http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15230-new-gauge-in-the-dc5/?hl=%2Bvent+%2Bgauge#entry154044...
  13. RonnDing

What about the Torque app? Does that show oil pressure/temperature ?
  14. RonnDing

2 guest passes for Dota2

Dota 2 is now free to play :)
  15. RonnDing

Yeah water cooling! Most of my computers have some sort of watercooling. From just the cpu being cooled by an all in one water cooler. To a full blown water cooling setup were every component is water cooled. Dual radiators, dual loops, dual pumps, massive reservoirs, all the bells and...
  16. RonnDing

Lets see your PC's

Very Nice!!! Don't even want to know how much it cost. In my opinion Alienware make the best laptops. The x7 i was talking about has DUAL 860m GPU's. Crazy, my old dell xps has dual 7800gt but its rubbish now lol. here is a link to the x7 http://www.aorus.com/x7.aspx it was on overclockers...
  17. RonnDing

Okay, so everyone on this forum, that i have spoken to have been extremely helpful so i was thinking how can i give back. I'm a maritime engineer so unless any of you own a ship or have heavy industrial machinery i cant really help you out there. So i turned to my hobby. For the last 12 years...
  18. RonnDing

Lets see your PC's

Got to love the alienware laptops. So Nice. Have any of you guys see the new laptop from Gigabyte. Its the aorus X7 and what a beast that is. Plays BF4 on triples with crazy resolution. (ON A LAPTOP!!)
  19. RonnDing

Lets see your PC's

Very Nice! Have you not burnt the motor out in that gt wheel. burnt out 2 trying to drift in gran turismo ended up having to but the g27