Search results

1. ShoryuKEN

DC5 double din facia surround needed

As some mugs have completely carved up my dash with a hammer and screwdriver they failed to steal the stereo but have obliterated the surround. Where can I get a replacement surround? looked all over ebay can only find them for the RSX which is right hand drive....... Thanks
  2. ShoryuKEN

DC5 to Nissan 350z?

Don't like the focus st much, just the mk2 RS lol. I'd go for a tuned mazda 3mps over the st. The 2.3 DISI Turbo engine is brutal and very cheap to tune to 300+ on stock turbo. The 3mps is a bargain car too and a great place to sit in. It might torque steer like hell and make you think your...
  3. ShoryuKEN

DC5 to Nissan 350z?

Never commented on a standing start, i've never done that it's silly and dangerous so I would not know. Torque of the zed exiting a roundabout will help it launch out quicker no doubt. I've only ever done motorway pulls on empty lanes where speeding cars are abundant
  4. ShoryuKEN

DC5 to Nissan 350z?

Hardly mate, I merely said it's not hard to keep up with or even pull on the 350z. Teg is not a supercar and I never implied that one bit so just read back on what i've written because it's apparent you've completely misunderstood. I don't know about your particular car but I have a sound dc5...
  5. ShoryuKEN

DC5 to Nissan 350z?

Crazy, no need to be sarcastic. It's quite simple actually, it's not difficult to understand either. The 350z isn't fast by todays standards and its really not hard to have a teg that will stick or even pull on one. It's a very heavy car and it runs out of puff a lot quicker when you're up in...
  6. ShoryuKEN

DC5 and Astra GSI Caught Racing Against Police

bloody gaping mate!
  7. ShoryuKEN

DC5 to Nissan 350z?

It won't crazy. My car has superior power to weight than a 350z. Up near the red line at higher speeds torque means nothing and anyone who knows the laws of physiscs knows that. The 350 won't be able to not with 276bhp, rwd power loss and 1530kg of lard to pull. I don't need to go into much...
  8. ShoryuKEN

Dc5 help

yep it's cause instead of being hydraulic steering like the teg, it's electric on the fn2 as well as the ep3. True performance car utilises hydraulic, so much more feel and control none of that granny sheeeiit
  9. ShoryuKEN

DC5 and Astra GSI Caught Racing Against Police

oh dear.........I imagine that's a ban? I can imagine the absolute shock and fear in that astra drivers rear view as soon as those blue lights flagged up. To be fair none of it look particularly dangerous but the law is the law and these pigs caught fresh meat. 100% undercover, dirty dirty......
  10. ShoryuKEN

DC5 to Nissan 350z?

To be fair as my teg stands lightly n/a tuned with manifold, exhaust and intake a 350z will not be quicker, not even in a straight line and I know that for a fact so I doubt one will blow me away......the punchy low down torque and v6 growl still tempts the crap out of me though.
  11. ShoryuKEN

Dc5 help

I had the civic around 1.5 years mate. I had the HKS RSK on it, de cat custom exhaust and group N map uploaded from flashpro and that's it really. Mate dc5's are a fast car to be fair, will surprise and catch people out even in a straight line (only when your ragging it of course). The diet it's...
  12. ShoryuKEN

DC5 to Nissan 350z?

A straight through system on the 350z gives an insane noise, the car can sound almost as sexy as the nissan GTR
  13. ShoryuKEN

DC5 to Nissan 350z?

Damn it you're right and that's actually quite important to me as well, soon as I sit in everything has to come out my pockets and I did notice the 350z door cards have nothing to offer they're plain blocks of plastic.....idiot design.
  14. ShoryuKEN

DC5 Appreciation

I see what you did there ;D
  15. ShoryuKEN

DC5 Appreciation

Lool it's my 5 I can do what I want in it. But seriously, I'm too tall to be able to do that in the teg so no, civics are a lot easier though. I'm thinking about never selling the teg seeing how rare they are now they should start to go up in price in the future. Might end up making her a...
  16. ShoryuKEN

DC5 to Nissan 350z?

I agree they look lame without the nismo kit and nice wheels. I wouldn't have one without leather interior either. Once kitted a little they easily look sexier than a teg though in my opinion. There are loads out there with after-market bits too and exhausts already fitted, doesn't cost too much...
  17. ShoryuKEN

DC5 Appreciation

Most people give my teg a lot of attention, it gets eyeballed all the time and asked about in traffic. I've had some girls say it's such a sexy car but these girls were sort of into cars. They liked cars, not that they knew much about them. Most girls ONLY know about makeup, bags and heels and...
  18. ShoryuKEN

DC5 to Nissan 350z?

Having moved from an fn2 to a dc5 last year, the 350z was always a car on my options list as it was well in budget. At the time I ended up going for the teg however. I like the comfort of the 350z though having sat in many but never driven them unfortunately. Having more than 2 seats isn't...
  19. ShoryuKEN

Dc5 help

Mate I changed from my mugen kitted fn2 to my current dc5. I thought I might regret it but I don't really. Sure I miss the epic interior of the fn2 and my gf liked it more (she thinks my dc5 is lame from the inside) but you won't care. Bar the NSX R, the DC5R has to be the sexiest Type R. It...
  20. ShoryuKEN

Boosting the DC5R

It's really not about the affordability. Almost anyone with an ordinary job can take out a loan and get forced induction but just have more bills to pay over a period of time. It's the fact that places like eurospec and TDI are actually taking the piss when it comes to k20 tuning. The money they...