Search results

1. ShoryuKEN

DC5 double din facia surround needed

As some mugs have completely carved up my dash with a hammer and screwdriver they failed to steal the stereo but have obliterated the surround. Where can I get a replacement surround? looked all over ebay can only find them for the RSX which is right hand drive....... Thanks
  2. ShoryuKEN

DC5 to Nissan 350z?

Having moved from an fn2 to a dc5 last year, the 350z was always a car on my options list as it was well in budget. At the time I ended up going for the teg however. I like the comfort of the 350z though having sat in many but never driven them unfortunately. Having more than 2 seats isn't...
  3. ShoryuKEN

Boosting the DC5R

Right guys, I have decided that either I will boost my teg in the future or change car completely as I feel n/a is unrewarding considering how much it costs per pony, literally. Does anyone know the maximum power that can be pushed through the k20a with completely stock internals? I've read many...
  4. ShoryuKEN

Engine torque damper bracket snapped away.

anyone know where I can obtain just a new mounting bracket like the one in the pic? I want to make use of this J's racing damper which has been lying around for ages now. Not sure how it snapped away because my stock engine mounts are fine
  5. ShoryuKEN

HELP! Ridiculous Insurance Renewal on dc5!

My insurance renewal is coming up at the end of this month with admiral on my dc5. I'll have 2 years ncb and am 23 years old living in north-west london with a clean license. Admiral have always been good to me and I've never claimed from them or had any accidents but I think they've decided to...
  6. ShoryuKEN

Rough Idle after hard acceleration

My dc5 Idles rough after I give it the beans basically. After any thrashing then going into neutral the idle will just hover anywhere between 1.5-2k revs or hunt every now and then. It's really annoying and makes driving it a nightmare with this stupid rev hang. Driving like a granny, the car...
  7. ShoryuKEN

BHP guesstimate

Hey guys, I have the following mods on my dc5: -Gruppe M carbon air box -Spoon 4-2 manifold -Spoon 2-1 decat downpipe -Spoon B pipe -Spoon N1 cat back -Hondata Kpro (VTEC @5000rpm) I'm soon to have the car dyno'd so I can see how it's running but can anyone estimate how much power it's...
  8. ShoryuKEN

Confirming if I have kpro or not.....

VTEC comes in at 5000rpm Major performance mods: -GruppeM -Spoon 4-2 -Spoon 2-1 -Spoon B pipe -Spoon N1 some pictures of the ecu: video showing what's at the back of the ecu which seems like the usb port: View My Video
  9. ShoryuKEN

Purchasing a dc5 really soon deposit is down, does anyone know this car?

Recently sold my heavily modded fn2 with much regret but decided to now try a dc5.Visited a dealer today and fell in love with the dc5 I came for. Almost immaculate with really tasty looking mods just how I wanted. Car was imported 2007 but has no solid service history apart from all MOT's...