Search results

1. badeshi

How important is rear anti roll bar alignment?

How did you get on in the end? I did same mission over a year ago and seems to have been fine. handling is great and no mention at MOT etc
  2. badeshi

OEM Shocks and Springs

Sorry I am unsure regarding standard springs... You will prob need ep3 kit which needs a couple of washers on rear shocks to attach lower bolt. Very easy to do and not a compromise or anything. I just had a quick look at some bilstein kits and some come with springs but you would need rear top...
  3. badeshi

OEM Shocks and Springs

Hi, unsure if you can still buy new or if there is much difference between facelift and prefacelift. Bilstein do some replacement shocks which you could pair with springs of you don't want coilovers. Worth keeping eye out for low milage secondhand as they often come up when people swap for...
  4. badeshi

Big Brake Kit Options

Hi, sorry for slow reply I saw this a week or so ago and started looking for pics... I do have some I will dig out. To be fair everything went back together ok and touch wood has been working fine. The pads are same as an ap racing so there are quite a few options especially for track. I...
  5. badeshi

Sourcing water leaks

Great post. I was getting wet carpet behind driver seat which I think was coming from drivers for, under plastic type r trims. Had to remove carpet to let dry as thick layer of plastic keeps the metal wet
  6. badeshi

Big Brake Kit Options

I thought i would just add to this thread. I have set of yellow speed bbk which have been on quite a while (previous owner fitted them before 2015) I have just put new set of discs and pads and while the performance of them has been good and quality is fine there was a lot of corrosion and...
  7. badeshi

Eibach wheel spacers - price too good to be true?

Yes this is where I got link from but wanted to check in case the site had changed or something... thanks for reply though, I will click buy!
  8. badeshi

Eibach wheel spacers - price too good to be true?

I need to get some spacers to clear the bbk... the ones on the buycarparts link https://www.buycarparts.co.uk/eibach/1931918say they are incompatible with DC5?? Are they wrong? price is half uk shops and half eibach store!
  9. badeshi

Accord wheels on dc5

Thanks guys that is helpful I was falling down a research hole! Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  10. badeshi

Accord wheels on dc5

This is a set I found which might be ok but waiting to hear back actual width and offset https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264330665729 Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  11. badeshi

Accord wheels on dc5

Although just read on pneus site that 7j can have 225 maximum... So maybe I need to stop worrying! I am presuming OEM wheels (EP3/dc5) would fit over the yellow speed bbk!?! Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  12. badeshi

Accord wheels on dc5

I think EP3 wheels are 7j which I think are just too narrow for 225... It is a shame as there are loads of EP3 wheels around fairly cheap. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  13. badeshi

Accord wheels on dc5

I am looking to buy some cheap alloys to put my winter tyres on. I wanted EP3 wheels but the tyre place insisted on 225 tyres last year as I have 8j wheels (I think) and I think the EP3 wheels will be too narrow for 225. I have found some cheapish accord wheels on eBay with 225 tyres on but...
  14. badeshi

Standard suspension

My mild experience going from cheap coilovers (hsd) to bilstein b14. Much much better on the b14s. Rides the road fairly well, still quite firm but much better at handling the bumps and undulations. Build quality is much better than hsd also... However - there is mild play in one of the front...
  15. badeshi

Android Double Din Head Unit

Could you also connect to kpro? Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  16. badeshi

VTEC no longer working after returning from the Nurburgring

Good work! I don't have this issue currently but good to have some details in posts which will prove very helpful to future readers Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  17. badeshi

Bilstien B14 coilover question

Becareful buying top mounts from eBay much cheaper than OEM but one set I bought were wrong size! OEM is better but all seperate bits do end up costing quite a bit iirc I think I got bits from ling's in the end Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  18. badeshi

Clicking when turning left at slow speed. Changed dc5 joint !

Wheel nuts all tight? - sounds stupid but I am afraid I have done this myself! Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  19. badeshi

PAS pump whining

There is a common problem to do with rubber washer/seals on some k20 engines (I know accord and rev are affected) You need to buy some new seals, am orange one and black one I think. Then replace and replace fluid and it will be good. Another symptom is foaming in Pas reservoir. I don't have...