Search results

1. Max77

FK2 calipers

How can you offer recommendation on something that you don‘t have first hand experience of?
  2. Max77

Bedford SEN, Sat 21st of July Full Day - Open Pit Lane £169.00

Never had a problem at Bedford with noise running a Gruppe M buddy club de cat manifold and Fujitsubo Rm01a
  3. Max77

Tyre width ?

I run 255 square with minimal issues
  4. Max77

Bedford Autodrome SEN- 01 July @£169

Any chance of booking on to the 26th instead? I'm going to that one and it's the Gt layout same price
  5. Max77

Best Coilovers?!?

Missed the boat on nitrons price wise, what I paid for my r1s and equivalent set is nearly a grand more. Highly recommend them though
  6. Max77

gruppe m rattle...

Is it the gruppe m itself that's rattling or the heat shield?
  7. Max77

Many running their dc5 as a daily?

I used mine as a daily for around a year, at the start every time getting in it was an occasion felt really special but towards the end got a bit tiring using it to travel to and from work every day. I now only use the car on track and every time I use it I fall in love with it all over again.
  8. Max77

Major Rubbing Issue - New Wheels! I think I've messed up!

You must be either running stupidly low or settings are completely out. I run 255/40/17 square and only slight rub on rear however haven't been rolled yet
  9. Max77

Genuine Mugen Spoiler value?

For that price why would you not get a proper Voltex wing?
  10. Max77

Silverstone GP Open pit late

Think I'll book on to this, will give me a bit of motivation to get the car ready in time.
  11. Max77

Bedford Autodrome- 15th August HELP!

I'm sure I tried that but they're not as naive as we'd like to think.
  12. Max77

I'm sure there's a way to disengage that by putting your foot on the brake at the same time? In sure I claimed my I could only Rev to 4k because of launch control and they told me to do that to make it Rev to there desired limit
  13. Max77

I had the same set up apart from gruppe m and has no issues at Bedford both on drive by and static. Like others have said there's a lot more loud machinery there than us I had the pleasure of chasing a Ferrari F12 down
  14. Max77

Tdi north

The post above seems to sum them up perfectly. Really experienced and good at what they do however I think they seem to forget the customer service side. In my opinion they seem to think they'll get the work anyway so they don't have to bother. I struggled for weeks just receiving a quote for...
  15. Max77

Facelift body parts

Thanks for the response chaps. I'll have to stick a thread up then and get them sold. I knew there was one thing I'd forgot, any idea how much side skirts would be worth?
  16. Max77

Facelift body parts

I have at home a black facelift bonnet, front bumper and wings gathering dust but have no idea how much they are worth. Anybody have any idea how much I should be looking at?
  17. Max77

Which coilovers?

£700 is entry level/ budget coilovers
  18. Max77

New from Northamptonshire

Hi mate welcome to the forum. I'm in Northamptonshire about ten minutes outside of Wellingborough. Lots of teg's this way
  19. Max77

Bedford GT

I'm there on the 28th
  20. Max77

getting my dc5 mapped

I'd be more concerned at the fact that he is saying he can't map k100