Search results

1. M

Blue Recaro Covers

Nice one. Will keep an eye out.
  2. M

Weird starting issue. Any Ideas welcome :)

Have you tried giving the starter a tap with a fine adjusting tool when it fails to start?
  3. M

Seat belt length of rear seats for child car seats?

Baby car seats have grown considerably over the past 7 years. My lads seat now 7 used to be a dodle. My little girls seat 11 months old is way bigger and a pain to get in. Yes I can get it to fit but it's down to the last inch of belt.
  4. M

Private registration

I regularly get folk asking if my plate is private, being yxxx 0xx and I love telling them no, it really is 16 years old!
  5. M

Wing mirrors holding water?

Drives me effin insane when cleaning the car. The water is well ard round these parts so its a pig to clean. Thanks for the info, will get in there and give them a good cleaning in the hope they drain quicker. Amazing how much water they can hold and release annoyingly slowly over time.
  6. M

Coolant leak while idling

I had the same recently but it seems to have healed up! Not before me taking the bumper off for the second time. Rekon its time to replace all the hoses soon as they are getting on.
  7. M

Dumbest mistake you've made with your DC5

Lent it to my missus for a day and she reversed it into another car....
  8. M

Interior Integra Type R Badge

Mine is the same. Though about syringing thin paint in there in the hope it fills properly.
  9. M

Newbie Chester

Looks nice and standard, and in the best colour of-course..
  10. M

Rear bumper removal

Keep an eye out for the small rachet set that Aldi have on offer. It was only about 20 quid but good quality. It has a small rachet with screw driver attachments, perfect for this a lots of teg chores.
  11. M

Newbie Chester

Welcome. Just down the road my self.
  12. M

Cheapest place for new rear badges?

Sorry I went and threw away the packaging. There is a link on here to a thread full of part numbers. Trying to find it.
  13. M

Cheapest place for new rear badges?

You won't find huge savings between the main guys. Occasionally you can get a bargain on ebay just make sure they are genuine. Reputable seller with genuine packaging with matching part numbers. I have been lucky with the H but went to Hendy for the typeR a week or two ago.
  14. M

Red wheel nuts

Maybe including a link would be a more helpful reply?
  15. M

Bonnet wont close all the way

There is also adjustment on the catch/latch assembly. Two bolts with little marks so you can get it even.
  16. M

Turbo Dc5 review.

Seen a few of this guys reviews and enjoyed them. Seems like a top lad. The car... Crikey that things nuts. Totally different beast from original.
  17. M

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Sympathies. It's the time it takes up doing all the chasing and messing about. Not to mention the inconvenience or losing something you have put a lot of time into. Usually works out financially beneficial. But what an anus. Hope your luck takes a turn.
  18. M

Lost key

I would say its the body shops problem. I would want the keys and barrels changing, plus the alarm replacing or reprogramming by a reputable company. This is why we have insurance and more so business insurance. If you simply get another key cut and another fob programmed and your car gets...
  19. M

Rear arch panel

I popped in a few times as the guy was doing the work. Its a real art form proper metal beating, fascinating to watch.