Search results

1. darrenskinner1

manifold question

prob been asked a million times i have a manifold from an ep3 will this fit my dc5?
  2. darrenskinner1

smoke from exhaust

should i be concerned? took a wee video tonight that i really dont want to put on the net but i put the foot down the engine was hot but i noticed a little dark smoke from the exhaust, it only lasted for less than a second and once, ive just fitted a brand new backbox, it didnt do it with...
  3. darrenskinner1

b pipe

quick one is the bpipe on a dc5 same as an ep3?
  4. darrenskinner1

j's racing

quick question anyone running a j's racing 60rr exhaust? ive ordered mine but can only find videos of the 70rr
  5. darrenskinner1

how low should i go?

i fitted my bc coilovers but lowered it 3 times cause i cant decide how low to go i have enough to fit my fingers and a little more under the arch whats a safe height? i wanna go lower but dunno lol
  6. darrenskinner1

central locking not working correctly

this only started tonight though i had disconnected the battery on friday so im not sure if its to do with this, i had to re enter my dvd player code also but tonight i tried to get out of the car, the passanger door unlocked and the drivers door failed to unlock, i had to unlock it by pulling...
  7. darrenskinner1

decat

quick one do ep3 decats fit onto the dc5 prefacelift?
  8. darrenskinner1

electric windows auto

for some reason, today when i put up my window the auto has stopped working so it doesnt go up itself, the windows work fine just the auto, could this be a fuse or something?
  9. darrenskinner1

mugen twinloop help

guys quick question i have a new backbox, im thinking about getting it custom fitted onto my mugen twinloop bpipe so if i ever want to change it i can just swap the backbox over or........ im also considering cutting the silencer off the bpipe on my mugen twinloop and keeping the mugen...
  10. darrenskinner1

servicing

ok im planning on servicing my car for the first time since ive had it recomendations on oil, oil filter, i have an injen induction kit but the cone def needs changing so could do with one of these aswell, k&n any good?
  11. darrenskinner1

spoiler type

hey guys whats your opinions on looks and spoilers? ive got a few hundred to spend so im thinking either mugen style spoiler carbon fibre spoiler or do you think the standard spoiler looks best? white dc5
  12. darrenskinner1

dare alloy wheels

whats your thoughts on these wheels on a white dc5?
  13. darrenskinner1

radiator cap

hey guys a quick one is the dc5 radiator cap a big or small head?
  14. darrenskinner1

headlight bulb help

ok so I bought new hid bulbs for the main beem I managed to get the bulb out but getting it back in Is a nightmare, I got the bulb into the socket, but trying to put both parts into the actual headlight I cant do theres the big silver part connected to the bulb itself which I think it...
  15. darrenskinner1

5zigen

ok guys. ive managed to find myself a 5zigen fireball backbox, im going to have it custom fitted to the car has anyone on here got one fitted or think it will sound good?
  16. darrenskinner1

mugen twin loop dc sports

hey guys bit of a long shot has anyone got a video of a mugen exhaust system but with a dc sports backbox? been offered one but not sure if it will sound good or not thanks
  17. darrenskinner1

dvd player in car

hey, my dvd player plays music cd's but when i put in any dvds it says theres an error, it plays the sat nav dvd just not any other kind anyone else have this issue?
  18. darrenskinner1

clutch pedal squeek

ive just noticed this on my car any ideas? when I put the clutch in and out the pedal sqeeks
  19. darrenskinner1

hot engine help

sorry to be a pain, ok im a newbie so not sure on this, so when I make short journeys, even say 10 miles our engine fan is on, the engine temp is fine, my first journey home was 700 miles after picking up the car and it used maybe 1/4 or less of coolant, since filling up its hardly even...
  20. darrenskinner1

speedo

our speedo shows 180km but.......... when im at 40kph passing one of those slow down signs it shows 40mph does this mean our car is in mph but showing kph on the speedo?