Search results

1. -james-

I need a new shift knob...

I love my heavy spherical Blox shift knob. Bought from H'Tune I think. Sorry no picture.
  2. -james-

Mph/kph decal in cluster

Same. My Torque GT supplied car has the 'k' covered with some silver paint/pen. It is quite a close colour match but not 100% Looks neat though.
  3. -james-

DIY wheel painting

Yeah, I thought you would have done... this is another job I'm lining up to do in the summer. Thanks
  4. -james-

DIY wheel painting

When you did your wheels Jimmer, did you do the whole wheel or just the outside half?
  5. -james-

How often do you consider selling?

Had the DC5 about 14 months and still feels like my 'new' car, only done a few minor mods thus far, would love to get it mapped. As I've said before it's very rare to drive anywhere and see another car I would consider changing to. I'm with Jimmer - NSX in the distant future... but only if I can...
  6. -james-

Check your radiator for cracks!

As a side note, and having just replaced my rad with a Mishimoto one.. When you upgrade to SFS silicone hoses at the same time - the Mikalor hose clamps in size 37-40mm are too small, you'll need the 40-43mm ones!
  7. -james-

Front Bumper & Headlight Removal

TG, I bought these off ebay and they're just right... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-CRV-Accord-Integra-Jazz-HRV-Bumper-Clip-x10-retaining-clips-10mm-/270834320465?hash=item3f0efbc451
  8. -james-

Rear Speaker Recommendations

I recently stuck some JL TR525CXI as rears (75 quid on amazon), and TR650CXI in the front. Also added a Kenwood underseat sub - The whole sound is actually pretty good now. Don't forget some sound proofing in the doors and rear quarter panels...
  9. -james-

Newbie in Devon!

I'm not far from Tiverton
  10. -james-

Documentary for our DC5 race car

Excellent stuff. Is there going to be a full documentary then?
  11. -james-

Borrowed an FD2 for an hour :)

I've not yet seen an fd2 'in the wild' - I keep looking though - are there any in the south west?
  12. -james-

Gauge Placement Opinons

Just a thought - could they go in a gauge pod on the A pillar with cables then running down inside tucked away? Otherwise picture one looks neater to me.
  13. -james-

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Removed number plate brick ready for sticky plate. Must order mesh for lower grille..
  14. -james-

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

I just fitted new oem discs and ds2500 pads today too. Also rotated tyres and cleaned the wheels up - although they really need a refurb. Forgot to take any pics though!
  15. -james-

Brake advice

With those brakes and tyres, this must pull your face off Dave..
  16. -james-

OEM speaker wiring

It sounds like you need these Metra 72-7800, but I can't find any listed in the UK... These little electrical things usually arrive OK from far away though. Edit - Sorry, I think they're the same as the Accord ones you found already. Or just go old school connector block and insulation tape!
  17. -james-

Pressure Washers

I use a Nilfisk C110 for blasting/foaming etc - also not much money...
  18. -james-

MPG

What about a 2.2 diesel conversion - that truly would 'transform' the DC5
  19. -james-

Shiny new parts

Work of art.. I have the Ktuned Billet shift arm installed which transformed the gear change - can't imagine how good their complete shifter is. Looking forward to feedback.