Search results

1. richards5445

Lost rays wheel nut key

Having recently purchased the car, I went to take my wheel off earlier to find that one of the nuts is a seven sided one and requires a special key to remove I have contacted the previous owner who said he thought it was in the car but it's not Does anyone know where I can find a replacement...
  2. richards5445

Major loss of power when vtec engages

So as the title says, my car seriously loses power just as vtec comes in, roughly 5500-6000 rpm. Its that bad that when your in 5th and 6th gear it wont accelerate through it and you have to drop it a gear. I have read that it can be common to lose abit of power but not as much as i am. Heres...
  3. richards5445

Mugen Twinloop too quiet

Just got my dc5 which has the mugen twinloop exhaust on it but is a bit quiet for my liking Seen a few videos of the js racing 70rr which sounds pretty mental, but am i right in saying it wont fit onto my dc sports 4-2-1 manifold? Iv come from a subaru impreza which had a straight through...
  4. richards5445

Hello everyone, purchased this dc5 on saturday http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161394723192?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 Does anyone know anything about it or seen it about on here before? reg is rx54 ymp Supposed to be running 270hp although there is no proof of this, only...