Search results

1. WraithPriest

MoD Lyneham Trackdays

https://www.trackdays.co.uk/tracks/mod-lyneham/ Could be useful for those of us who... Live there? Also Swindon and such, it's only fifteen minutes from the M4 J16/17 as well.
  2. WraithPriest

Spec D Halo/Projector headlights

I know a few guys on here have them so I have a couple of questions I'd like answered if possible :) 1) Does the fact they use the H1 bulbs remove the need for our OEM ballasts? 2) Has the exterior plastic started to peel for anyone? I've seen some reviews that have said they peeled within...
  3. WraithPriest

Dashcams

How many people on here use one? I've got a eprance G1W, and it works pretty well in both light and dark - although the power cable broke within a month, and the replacement generic USB charger I had in shorted and killed the internal battery so it now needs the date putting in if it's left...
  4. WraithPriest

Taking the Teg in for a service.

It's a 2003 prefacelift. I'm taking it in because it's due it's major service, and although I've serviced and repaired every car I've ever owned, they've all been cheap, old and simple. This one isn't, so I want it done by the professionals. I know what the major service for my car entails...
  5. WraithPriest

Carnuba Wax over CPC paint sealant?

I have this sticker on my Teg (http://imgur.com/N4ULd6t) and I am unsure if it's safe to use waxes and such on it? I don't want to risk making the paintwork go milky, or damaging it. Does anyone know if by "No Wax!"it just means there's no wax or if it means not to use any on it? Tried...
  6. WraithPriest

Does anyone know what this is?

It appears to have lights for the oil filter, oil and coolant (all levels are fine and they've been on since I got it) but I'm not sure if they're supposed to be off, if it's functioning as intended and whether or not it's indicative of there having been other work done somewhere...
  7. WraithPriest

Expansion Tank Cap (Cheap)

I may have forgotten to put mine back on after topping coolant... Whoops. Due to being quite skint at the moment I started looking for one that would fit in the garage but had no luck. But, it turns out something from the kitchen did. The top from a bertolli extra virgin olive oil bottle. It...