Search results

1. K

How "rare" is Milano red on the 5?

Chewy i have been admiring your car for awhile, wanted your wheels lol unreal looking, any mods?
  2. K

There she is, need to get better pictures
  3. K

Daner19 that's the one, bought it back in January, the guy that owned it i worked on the same job as him for a few months until he left, i fell in love with the car and when he put it up for sale i had to have it lol I'll try get pictures up later i put a plate on it since DC55 VTC and a kpro
  4. K

I have a milano red facelift with the very rare modulo kit 😋 not to many of them about, i have no idea how to upload pictures lol
  5. K

Kpro on facelift dc5

Thanks guys, yeah i done abit of research when I bought the car and a few people say there is a difference and some say there isn't, I emailed CPL and they said its the same process as a pre faclift so must be no difference, think I'm going to send my ecu of and get it done in the next few weeks.
  6. K

Kpro on facelift dc5

Hi guys I'm looking about getting a kpro, i have a 2005 facelift dc5 is there a difference between the prefacelift dc5 ecu and the facelift? I know prefacelift is straight forward to kpro and just wondering is the facelift the same or is there anything different i need to do? Thanks.
  7. K

4 Recaro's in the car

Haha that is cool and who said dc5's arent a family car :D
  8. K

Tegiwa inducton kit fit facelift dc5?

Aw ok that's brilliant info much appreciated thanks
  9. K

Will it still fit though? Just wont sit right is that it? Cheers
  10. K

I know it seems a silly question but just wanted to double check, thanks
  11. K

Hi guys just bought myself a lovely facelift dc5 and was wondering if i bought the tegiwa inducton kit will it still fit the facelift model? I had it on my old pre facelift and i miss the noise of it lol Cheers