Search results

1. Reggie91

Tyres size 255 on 8.5j?

Hi guys, Just wondering if a 255 tyre would be fine on an 8.5j wheel? These will be used on track, so just wondering if that's safe? Only reason for a 255 is the tyre choice. If I could still get hold of some AD08R's at a good price in 245 I would :(
  2. Reggie91

Big Brake Kit Options

Hi guys, I know there are a few threads already started on this topic, but though I would start a fresh one. So my front brakes need changing and thought it would be a good opportunity to upgrade. I've looked into the FreakyParts kit, the K systems (which is basically the same thing), but...
  3. Reggie91

Juddering under braking...

So I installed new PBS pads for my track day on the weekend. Took the car out bedded the brakes in. Did around 70 road miles too. On the track day I took it easy for the first 3-4 laps slowly building up the temperature in the brakes. Then I noticed that the bite on the brakes didn't seem as...
  4. Reggie91

Aftermarket bonnet fitting help

Hi all, So i'm just trying to fit an aftermarket bonnet and im having a little trouble. It seems as of I need to move the bonnet furthur down towards to front of the car so the pins line up with the aero catches. Also I have an issue where the main bonnet catch is hit on a particular point...
  5. Reggie91

Rears hubs/discs ep3 vs dc5

Hi all, Can I just double check.. would dc5 disc fit on ep3 hubs? (i know from searching that ep3 discs definitely don't fit on dc5 hubs.) Thanks
  6. Reggie91

Tyres- Expiration?

Hi guys, Bought a set of Ad08r's in June 2017. Done around 4k on them Wondering how long tyres last and if there is an expiration on them? Got a spa/ring trip coming up and wanted to make sure they're still okay. Cheers
  7. Reggie91

Spa/Ring Trip- Advice

Hi all, After years of wanting to go I have finally booked Spa for the 1st April and plan to go to the ring after. I have seen plenty of threads of places to visit and to drive carefully etc. I was just wondering if there are things I haven't thought of or need to be aware of. I need to book...
  8. Reggie91

Strut braces

Hi all, So I change my intake to a mugen one and as a result my J's strut no longer worked with it. Currently I am on the look out for a genuine mugen brace, but have had no luck so am running no brace at the moment. Does it have that much in an impact on the cars performance? I do not have...
  9. Reggie91

Any decent alignment places near Maidenhead?

Hi guys, Anyone know any decent alignment places near maidenhead? I have tried TGM but then just use the local garage and its not always the best. Probably the best alignment i've had is from Area Motorsport, but its a bit of a distance to travel for an alignment. I've also tried my local...
  10. Reggie91

Donington Park 18th August anyone?

http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/calendar/2018/aug/18-dp/
  11. Reggie91

Anyone bought these before? (J's fenders on ebay)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Integra-DC5-Js-Style-Wide-Arch-Front-Wings-Fenders-JDM/123050259460?hash=item1ca65df404:g:tF0AAOSwDmBY30ix
  12. Reggie91

Bedford GT- Sat 9th June @£209

Anyone up for this? http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/calendar/2018/june/9-ba/
  13. Reggie91

FL vs PFL braces? (mugen brace)

Is there a difference between the two? The only reason is I tried a replica mugen brace from a mates pfl dc5, but it didn't fit my facelift dc5? it just seemed a lot shorter? Anyone shine some light on this?
  14. Reggie91

Who's going Mimms? 8th April 2018

Thinking of going for the first time since back when it was at the services lol
  15. Reggie91

Breather pipe size

Anyone know what size the breather pipe is that fits between an oem/mugen airbox and the rocker? Or even better, where I can get a ~20cm length from? I kinda butchered mine :xaiweb1:
  16. Reggie91

Another oil thread...

So TGM changed my oil a few months ago when fitting my baffled sump to petronas syntium racer x1 10w-60. Tom said this might be better if I was doing track driving? I'm about to order some more oil but wanted to know if there was anyone else using the same? As I know most people are using...
  17. Reggie91

Seat Rails- How they work?

Hi Guys, This may be a REALLY stupid question. I've got my eye on some bride seats which are the XL version. Can any side mounted seat rails fit (e.g. buddyclub/ bride) or do I have to get specific XL seat rails as these are wider then a normal bride? Thanks Reggie
  18. Reggie91

Launch Control- Static Noise Test Issue

So, I had a track day at Bedford Autodrome on Saturday (this being my 5th time there) and I roll up to do the static noise test and the guy said rev to 2/3 of the redline (5.3krpm), to which i said i can't as the launch control kicks in at 4.5krpm. He then went on to tell me I'm not allowed on...
  19. Reggie91

Tegiwa manifold- what’s missing?

Hi all, So I started the car and heard a rattle then after about a mile or so I heard something hit the bottom of the car and the exhaust became very loud! I managed to get the car home and had a look underneath and found this... https://flic.kr/p/22mUDZW Anyone know what‘s missing here?
  20. Reggie91

Anyone tried replacing the knock sensor themselves?

So my EML had come on and I did the self diagnosis with the old paper clip trick haha. Turns out my knock sensor has gone! Has anyone tried replacing their knock sensor themselves? If so did the error clear itself or did you have to get it done professionally? Thanks Reggie