Search results

1. Katie_JDM

Mimms - Rockingham 22nd Jul

No worries guys :) we all enjoy Mimms, especially on the DC5 stand where we are all together!! Don't worry about reimbursing me, just have fun on the day ^-^ 1. Richie - PAID 2. Mbk 3. Ricky 11 4. Cameron1589 5. Ep3kamal 6. Katie_JDM - PAID 7. Chris Ballinger - PAID 8. Abdul Kamal - PAID 9...
  2. Katie_JDM

I need to get a club stand ticket too, is there an update if we can still purchase them? I will buy one today if we can :)
  3. Katie_JDM

I will be on the stand :) let me know when to buy the tickets!!
  4. Katie_JDM

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Yeah Chris I have just asked him and he has :)
  5. Katie_JDM

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Forgot to add my name on too :) all booked!!! 1. Chrismartin 2. Chewy 3. George657 4. Kev.W 5. LukeyBoi1959 6. Jinisdust 7. Richie200 8. Mikey Moore91 9. Dave7268 10. Masterjedijay 11. Rogue Status 12. SmudgerByName 13. ChanHongHong88 14. HondaFunction 15. Rallye Nick 16. DC5Noob 17...
  6. Katie_JDM

So you want J's Wide Arches? Be Prepared.

Right so the images I've got of them on, the file size is too big =( if you've got Facebook they are on my dc5 album... Or I can try messaging them to you? They look very good =)
  7. Katie_JDM

These are getting them and prepping
  8. Katie_JDM

The reason they are like that when you receive them is because they need a lot of preparation before they go on. The do not fit at all and need to be heated and shaped to the car so the paint is going to be cracked and marked. Once you have the perfect fitment then they get rubbed down, primered...