Search results

1. josh93

What to do about seats?

Do s2000 seats move forward? I'd stay away from from accord ones, obviously having back doors means the backrest wouldn't move forward to allow extra space to get in the back? But if your cars totally stripped out then ignore everything I've just said...
  2. josh93

New owner from the midlands!!

Oh guys... You have to put a total on to list it.... It actually says 12345 but you know
  3. josh93

If it was your car?

Both replies make sense... I think nearly everyone's agreed the wheels have to go... And yep cause I don't want it to be a type r rep may as well make it try stand out in a different way. Thanks for the reply guys .
  4. josh93

If it was your car?

Lol I can't tell whether that's a serious request or not ^...
  5. josh93

dare alloy wheels

Personally I think alloys of that style look better on the German cars
  6. josh93

If it was your car?

Does anyone know what the mugen fn2 wheels are called?... Spacers is a good shout. Especially with how skinny the wheels are. Apparently like the rsx I can get wider tyres but haven't checked.... Any alternstive to the oem spoiler? Indont really want it to look like a type r rep
  7. josh93

If it was your car?

I agree with the foglights too. I want to put a mesh on the bottom grille too. Looks abit unfinished.. how much are the replica kits?
  8. josh93

If it was your car?

Thanks for the feedback tho... Who's gonna give me the cash to get it all done then? [emoji16]
  9. josh93

If it was your car?

Definately lose the ep3 wheels agreed. I like the wheels that come on the mugen fn2 but no idea what they're called...that face lift looks wicked too. Even with no spoiler... My interiors just standard is interior might look to change it up in the future but it's not really bothering me at the...
  10. josh93

If it was your car?

Alright guys. Just thought I'd load up a pic or my car for some ideas on what you guys would change if it was yours? I'm guessing you lot have a broader range of parts available so you know. Exterior parts. Anyway I'll start it off by saying that id like to get some tyres that fill the arches...
  11. josh93

Clutch kit help?

As above. Mines going to TGM on Monday for a new clutch....along with a new input shaft bearing... Should get some fantastic MPG returns on the journey home what with my wallet being so light after it. Let me know how it goes mate And to caLi is that in the midlands?
  12. josh93

Which air intake?!!

Thanks for the feedback guys. Think I'll get something abit more basic for now and then maybe an arc or tegiwa in the future... Suspicions about my clutch on the way out were right so got to prioritize I guess -.-
  13. josh93

Clutch kit help?

Either or sounds fine... Where are tgm based? I'm in the midlands. Would It be abit of a drive? Or are they that good it's worth the travel?
  14. josh93

Clutch kit help?

Alright guys, in need of a new clutch!! Anyone know where to get one at a good price? I'm after an exedy hck2055... I've got a type is, if anyone knows of an alternative feel free to let me knows thanks
  15. josh93

Which air intake?!!

Pm me when you get a chance mate
  16. josh93

Which air intake?!!

Hi mate any idea how much you want for it?
  17. josh93

Which air intake?!!

Best intake I've heard
  18. josh93

Which air intake?!!

I was more in the price range of a kn or aem but after hearing that I might need to juggle a few things about...
  19. josh93

Which air intake?!!

Flipping hell that arc sounds crazy!! Ohh I see. I guess a gruppe m really isn't worth it then if I don't get to feel the full force of it on a type is.
  20. josh93

Which air intake?!!

Had a look at the arc and the k&n's Gonna keep lookin till I'm definately sure. How does the gruppe m manage to get a lot more power if its the same sort of set up?