Search results

1. josh93

If it was your car?

Alright guys. Just thought I'd load up a pic or my car for some ideas on what you guys would change if it was yours? I'm guessing you lot have a broader range of parts available so you know. Exterior parts. Anyway I'll start it off by saying that id like to get some tyres that fill the arches...
  2. josh93

Clutch kit help?

Alright guys, in need of a new clutch!! Anyone know where to get one at a good price? I'm after an exedy hck2055... I've got a type is, if anyone knows of an alternative feel free to let me knows thanks
  3. josh93

Which air intake?!!

Hi guys. I'm after a slightly deep sound to my teg. Nothing tooo. Loud just a sound that makes the car sound not so "standard"... Any opinions on what would be best?
  4. josh93

Clutch help?!!!!

Just a quick one... Would a type r clutch fit a type is? Have a feeling I may need one abit sooner than I would have liked... [emoji35]
  5. josh93

Fuel economy and better mpg?

Hi guys, duno if I've posted this in the right place sorry if I haven't. Any advice on how to get better mpg in terms of what fuel to use. If that even makes a difference?... Thanks in advance!!![emoji16]
  6. josh93

type r air intake on a type IS?

Hi guys, after an air intake for my IS but finding one hard to find from the uk, just wondering whether a type R intake would fit without any problems? Feel free to drop in any other performance parts that would fit. Thanks in advance!! xthumbsup
  7. josh93

New owner from the midlands!!

Hello all, new to this!! sorry to say i imporedt a type IS rather than a type r, mainly due to insurance cause im only 21. Anyway just introducing myself on here, Only had my teg a couple of weeks and already fallen in love with it!! Milano reds got me lovestruck :xgrin: ill try upload a few...