Search results

1. ookami_teg

First track session...Snetterton, 13th August

Did my first track session at Snetterton last Thursday evening and thought I'd post a couple of pics. It was awesome and thankfully the weather held out until the end of the evening. 'Sylvia' was faultless. Engine was strong, new clutch felt good and the brakes didn't seem to fade by any great...
  2. ookami_teg

Air con compressor - Recon? DC5 same as EP3?

Hi everyone, Had a look through the forum already and couldn't quite find what I was looking for so I thought I'd try and raid 'the collectives' knowledge for a couple of questions regarding the DC5's air con compressor. Basically mine sounds awful when engaged (like a broken tumble dryer with...
  3. ookami_teg

Norfolk Newbie with some questions

Hey everyone, Introduced myself a couple of months ago and since then have read a load of information on here and test drove a couple of DC5s but decided to go for broke and put a deposit on a fresh import with Torque GT yesterday. All being well I should be wrapped up in a Recaro in May :) A...
  4. ookami_teg

Norfolk Newbie

Hey everyone, Been lurking the forum for a while and finally joined as I'm looking to buy my first DC5 at the start of next year. I've had a brief exchange of e-mails with Torque GT regarding imports and have heard some good things about them on a couple of forums but would really appreciate...