Search results

1. J

SVA Imports - AnyONE used them

About to look at a teg from the garage this month, anyone recentley dealt with them? "just done some internet research, seem like they just have poor customer service? But is that it? hmmm
  2. J

Tax it or Sell it !

Lol! I meant NHB, I'm trying to get one for October time, but they all seem to be just shy of £10k.Especially on Piston Heads. Got a budget of £9k but hoping to spend £8k... The search continues...
  3. J

Tax it or Sell it !

I'm looking at DC5's now, and for 65k im struggling to find them under £9,500. I think some people are putting un-realistic values on them, but if its clean, well looked after and standard I think anywhere between £7500 to £9500. CW will be at the lower end, and NHW, Milano Red or the blue...
  4. J

Question For Greenlight

Cheers mate, getting online quotes is impossible due to the fact DC5 is not listed on any of them. So it keeps going to underwriters, unable to make calls is making it hard to get an evaluation lol.
  5. J

Question For Greenlight

Hey, I'm new to the forum, and I'm hopefully about to become a DC5 owner. After years of lusting over one, I have finally saved the cash to get a decent example, but I am struggling for insurance. Due to my job, I am offered a duty vehicle which I drive around. And the last no claims I was...