Search results

1. Mattz

Part recommendations for more power?

Just wanted to see peoples opinions and preferences. What parts would you be buying for a standard teg to increase power? Two answers would be cool to see, one being a realistic budget and the other using more pricey parts. Intake: Exhaust: Manifold: Inlet: TB: ECU: etc... Feel free to list...
  2. Mattz

Japfest 2018

Just seen tickets are now available for japfest 2018. Does anyone know the password for the club stand tickets? Who‘s going on track as well? Would be cool to go out with a few other club members.
  3. Mattz

Noisy Pedals

This was never a big issue for me but recently it's been getting louder to the point where It's annoyed me enough to actually come on the forums and ask for help! :xyes: My clutch pedal squeaks nearly every time it is pressed now and my accelerator pedal must be slightly loose as at a higher...
  4. Mattz

Temp gauge needle reading incorrectly?

When I start the car the needle sits below the 'C'. When the car is at temp it stays as shown below and doesn't move. Heaters blow hot air after a few minutes of driving after a cold start and the needle moves up as expected, Any ideas?
  5. Mattz

Soon to be DC5 owner

Hi All, I joined the forums in 2014 when I was first looking into getting a DC5. 3 years later and I've finally put a deposit down for a fresh import from torque GT! The car is a CW Facelift with C pack. I will hopefully be collecting the car soon as I've already been waiting nearly 2 weeks...
  6. Mattz

Hello everyone

Hi Everyone! My names Matt and I'm looking to upgrade to a dc5 in a few months from a mk5 zetec s. Should I go down the import route or buy one that's already in the UK? I can probably save up enough to spend around 9-10k and should be able to afford the insurance without a problem. Also, What...