Search results

1. Copeland93

JRSC Questions

Hi Guys, Im after a bit of advice. Im looking at buying a charge cooled JRSC Setup, wanted to know a few things 1. What sort of power is the stock fuel pump good for? 2. What sort of power/Boost can the stock bottom end take? 3. How often does the JRSC need to be rebuilt 4. How reliable a...
  2. Copeland93

Driveshafts/CV joints

Hi guys, Sounds like I've got a passenger side cv joint gone, knocking when turning. What are my options for replacing these and what sort of price am I looking at? Is it beat to just buy new shafts and be done with it? Cheers
  3. Copeland93

Oil cooler install

Hi guys, Looking at installing an oil cooler, just wanted to know what the best route for the hoses is? Engine bay is looking rather cramped, any pictures would be brilliant Josh
  4. Copeland93

Spring Rates

Hi Guys, Looking at buying some stiffer springs for my car. It's fitted with some Meister R Zeta-R Coilovers, looking for some more track orientated spring rates. I need to raise the car up as the wheels are rubbing under hard cornering, and figured i'd throw some stiffer springs on there as i'd...