Search results

1. J

Steering wheel badge?

What‘s wrong with your badge that you need to replace?
  2. J

What locking nuts are these?

Defo just normal socket, will need to be a long reach socket though as splines will bottom out on 1/2 drive hole hence not reach far enough in to reach the hex head, very surprised they had problems.
  3. J

quick question

No, if you look at the DC5 one it‘s thicker at the bottom than the top as the Integra tailgate slope‘s in the way so it counteracts this to make it more square on. I dare say if your not fussed then chances are no one would notice, about a tenner cheaper as well😀.
  4. J

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

I‘m happy with 1 sticker, don‘t worry, I‘ll place it atthe top or bottom of rear screen 😀👍
  5. J

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Paid, thanks😀👍
  6. J

Seperating front grille from the bumper?

Did this on mine for the exact same reason, I'm sure if I can remember right is that I used cable cutting pliars and used the points to snip form the outside to the centre, avoiding the plastic pin, basically destroyed them to get them off. Picked up new Honda genuine ones curtesy of a fellow...
  7. J

Forum Message

Happy new year to all forum members too 😃, been following and also getting involved occasionally with the forum for the last 3 years but this uploading pictures has really knocked me back regarding posting more progress pics & a build thread 😡. Other than that I can‘t thank you all enough...
  8. J

DC5 NH0 Paint

It all comes down to the bodyshop, some painters just enter the code into there mixing machine and 80% of the time it's ok once blended, unfortunately on jap cars the paint has seen a lot of UV so is nothing like it. In this instance a skilled painter knows what tint and how much to add to get...
  9. J

Start Button Harness

Good luck haha! Looks like a real pain in the arse for you, let us know how you get on :)
  10. J

Start Button Harness

Just thinking, wouldn't have anything to do with a 12v supply for the bulb in the button so it comes on same time as the dash lights?
  11. J

DC5 Honda Access Engine Start Button

No problem, got a pic of my loom on my phone, doesn‘t show that green wire though, private message me your number and I‘ll send it to you to compare if you want 😀👍
  12. J

DC5 Honda Access Engine Start Button

Fitted one of these buttons & looms myself not long ago, very straight forward. Disconnect the brown block from your ignition, connect your new loom into that port then connect the original brown block into your new loom. The grey connector fits into an original connector that is located up...
  13. J

Rare C Pack option?

Ok guys, there seems to be a difference of opinion here 😆, I‘ve copied a link to the official brochure for the DC5 and yes as Chris says it‘s not a recognised option for our cars. However, as far as I can gather Modulo accessories are a Honda recognised supplier of whom they endorse there...
  14. J

Interior Trim Clips Underneath Glove Box

These are what your looking for as just replaced some of mine due to previous Japanese owner using anything he had lying around 🙄. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F331081660520
  15. J

Rare C Pack option?

Never notice them🙄😆, a rare find indeed, much JDM points. Would look better if you could colour match them though 👍.
  16. J

Rare C Pack option?

Don‘t see them in the official brochure so would be retro fit as mentioned above 😀. http://www.integratyper.org/specs/images/brochures/JDM_DC5_Access_03-2009_sm.pdf
  17. J

Roof Gutter Mastic - cracks

Mine was the same, just shrinkage due to age as the sealer dries out, wasn't just there though, the sealer around my doors were cracking too. This is also the reason that water gets in at the base of the A pillars as there's a massive knot of seam sealer there and it cracks also. I wasn't to...
  18. J

Side mirror glass

Tried meguiars with polishing foam, erased 90%, tried it again with microfibre pad and looks like its going to be a success 😃. Run out of time tonight so will finish tomorrow. Would love the Spoon ones Spooke but £100 😳, wife would kill me considering what I spent this last few years on...
  19. J

Side mirror glass

Mmm, that‘s the one that was worst as well, passenger side has cleaned up as new, I‘ll try a more aggressive compound on it like Meguiars ultimate compound and see if that brings it up any better 😀.
  20. J

Side mirror glass

Cleaning up my mirror glass but it‘s been seriously water marked in Japan, polished most of it off but still not 100% happy. I‘m in two minds whether just to replace the glass so as new condition or live with it. My question is, has anyone replaced there glass, I can‘t afford Spoon as want to...