Search results

1. J

Side mirror glass

Cleaning up my mirror glass but it‘s been seriously water marked in Japan, polished most of it off but still not 100% happy. I‘m in two minds whether just to replace the glass so as new condition or live with it. My question is, has anyone replaced there glass, I can‘t afford Spoon as want to...
  2. J

Invidia exhaust?

Ok, I'm in the market for a new exhaust for my rebuild, I've read all or most of the articles etc but just wondered if anyone is or was running an Invidia Q300?. I've looked at other suppliers but am not a fan of the bean tin tail pipes ( personal preference) prefer the rolled tip similar to OE...
  3. J

Spare key

Ok, I purchased my 2001 car as a fresh import but unfortunately only came with one key which is the original secondary key. I wanted to get a replacement main key with the red H on it but have been informed by main dealer and Si @Hendy that there not available anymore😭. So what is my best...
  4. J

Rev limit

Just a quick question, in neutral does our cars have a safety rev limiter of 4500rpm, tried it at the weekend and was able to rev way higher!!!. Have done a search and some say they do and some don't, just curious, don't suppose it will really matter but just wondered if something was wrong :)
  5. J

Mirror bases

Ok fellow members I'm looking for some advice here. My car is in the process of being stripped for a respray, however my black plastic mirror bases have faded and went a marbled effect instead of nice new plastic due to sun damage. I tried different treatments to see if they restored them but no...
  6. J

Compliance bushes

Hi folks, just a quick question, are EP3 and DC5 compliance bushes the same, spoke to Si@Hendy and he says it's part of the arm😟, however some sites say that they are the same. Can anyone confirm please before I go and order through ebay😀, eightspeed have them listed for £36, thanks.
  7. J

M2 B pipe

Ok folks, not sure if this has been asked before so be gentle on me, as you may have gathered I'm in the process of restoring my fresh import to factory new condition. I removed the exhaust, resprayed the rear box black and polished up the tail pipe. The centre section was however showing slight...
  8. J

New scottish owner

just popped on to say hello to all you fellow members and introduce myself. Purchased a CW 2001 dc5 back in February from dcy as a project as am ocd and wanted a car to work on and restore to near as new condition as possible. Presently the car is in my garage stripped to the bare shell and is...