Search results

1. J

Code P1166 & P1167 After Changing Shifter Cables

Do the codes Return if you clear them off
  2. J

JDM Combe - Saturday 6th June 2020

Would be keen to go if possible, I'll keep my eyes on the Castle Combe website as there's no option to even buy any form of ticket atm
  3. J

JDM Combe - Saturday 6th June 2020

Cant find the page where to buy the club ticket, all I can find is the season pass
  4. J

Bogging down when trying to pull away quickly

Just out of curiosity was this diagnosed and sorted?
  5. J

Head light restoration

Buy new and flog the old ones for £100 on fleabay it‘s an investment
  6. J

Air Con re-gassing ?

ATS have a deal on Group on, it‘s an automatic machine so it can‘t really be fucked up. Not even by the apprentice
  7. J

speaker size???

SAK 2902 is what I have but I haven‘t fitted them yet, that is what I‘ve researched myself to be the ones for the front
  8. J

speaker size???

16cm in back or 17 and shave the speaker frame with a Dremel, 17cm in the front with Vauxhall adapters. Think the fronts are quite small unless you use adapters, unsure on size though. Take the door card off and measure them
  9. J

17cm Alpine SPG In rear

10. J

17cm Alpine SPG In rear

11. J

17cm Alpine SPG In rear

I can confirm WITH some Dremel shaving of the SPEAKER plastic surrounding these will fit in the back
  12. J

Humming/abrasive noise when steering left

Old post, haven‘t been active, turned out to be drivers side engine mount shagged, but from underneath, looked Deceivingly fine from above
  13. J

Side Decal removal

Hairdryer mate, once sticker is off, alcohol wipes or white spirit to get glue off and then car shampoo, you might have to blend the paint with some light compound afterwards if you can see where the sticker was. I would buy Genuine personally
  14. J

mishimoto radiator hoses any good?

I run a Mishi rad with mishi hoses, they are good reinforced quality just get some decent jubilees
  15. J

bonnet gas struts

I wouldn‘t use tegiwank again either, I ordered a mishimoto rad saying in stock and it took ages to come. The forum discount is poor and they never have attractive deals
  16. J

DC5 Engine Start Button

Doesn‘t help you‘re topic but where did you get it from as I would like to install one into mine
  17. J

Dealing with Autoglass #Useless

So basically as the title states I‘ve been dealing with Autoglass for 3 weeks now waiting for a replacement screen, week 1 they turned up with the wrong screen for an RSX and no trims, week 2 they turned up with the right screen and still no trims even after I made it very clear to the fitter...
  18. J

Oem discs from euro car parts cheap?

http://m.buycarparts.co.uk/blue-print/7735773
  19. J

Oem discs from euro car parts cheap?

They won't fit imo the height is wrong the height needs to be 63mm I rang up Euro a few months ago quoting the specs I needed and they don't stock anything suitable. Best bet for oem set up is either Honda own discs or Blueprint, they do the rears in the correct size for around £60