Search results

1. J

17cm Alpine SPG In rear

I can confirm WITH some Dremel shaving of the SPEAKER plastic surrounding these will fit in the back
  2. J

Dealing with Autoglass #Useless

So basically as the title states I‘ve been dealing with Autoglass for 3 weeks now waiting for a replacement screen, week 1 they turned up with the wrong screen for an RSX and no trims, week 2 they turned up with the right screen and still no trims even after I made it very clear to the fitter...
  3. J

Humming/abrasive noise when steering left

So basically car was imported last year it's on 45k miles, about 3 days ago I first noticed a noise when steering left, it only occurs when steering lef,t driving straight and turning right is fine. Me and my dad checked the wheel bearings this morning, all the wheels seem solid and upon...
  4. J

Ep3 5 stud rear discs fit dc5 ???

I have tried the search function to no avail so I want to ask the question. Anyone out there know if EP3 rear discs are a like for like fit with the DC5 rears, I can get a pair of Brembo rear discs for £40 on euro car parts meant for EP3 which is hella cheap
  5. J

Ings bumper query

A mate of mine has a Ings front bumper, from what I have seen you can't run the grill/badge with it. Is this 100% accurate
  6. J

Another F****** Dent !!!

So 4 weeks after getting a small car park ding dent removed, another mindless Bellpiece has dented my car 😢, it's on the rear quarter passenger side, RIGHT ON THE CURVETURE OF THE PANEL!!! :'( Been to see Mr Dent cure in Marsh Barton. He's my friends dad and his work is top notch, he's...
  7. J

Thinking of rewiring

Hi guys I'm thinking of replacing all the speakers in the car and feel replacing all the speaker wire with uprated oxygen free stuff would be a good option, I couldn't find any threads on guides etc if anyone can advise on this ?
  8. J

Opinions guys

want opinions on how this oil cap looks and if you think it's genuine by looking at it, I have purchased it from a reputable member off here but I'm not convinced :/
  9. J

Is it just my luck

Drove an EP2 sport previous which had a worn 2nd synchro, due to this I had to granny shift into 2nd otherwise i would get the notorious crunch, picked up my preface 2004 on 35k friday from torque and it has the same problem all the other gears are fine just second gear. I don't race off the...
  10. J

Opie oils club discount

Hi can someone tell me what the forum discount code is for opie oils I did try and search for it but to no avail.
  11. J

Process of getting a dc5

Hi guys just joined the forum recently, my deposit is down and torque Gt are currently on the hunt for my DC5 got a £9k budget so hoping to get a clean C pack under 60k, one thing I'm noticing about the cars for auction is the bolsters seem to always be heavily worn and seems to be damage to...