Search results

1. P

K tuned electric water pump kit

Hey peeps. So ive got the skunk2 ultra inlet manifold (center feed) but it looks like it may foul the OEM water pump. So ive found this kit which is ideal... but im wondering has anyone else used one or any advice... Along with this... would i still need to run a thermostat!? And the photos...
  2. P

Steering wheel choices

Been um'in n arghhh'n about a steering wheel for the car in the future....so my question is... What steering wheel would you go for? Make & model ?? Been thinking nardi but really love the dish of the omp one!! Fire away :)
  3. P

TPS wires....

Hey guys. Little stuck, I'm just the process of finishing my harness off, now I'm a little stuck, My toda ITBs have come with its own TPS but no plug for plug and play so I need to cut and solder! Can anyone tell me what the wire colors are and what they connect to? Thanks guys!
  4. P

A little help, few spare plugs?

Hey guys, I've had an push button start nod and loom for a while now and tonight I fitted it, but after connecting the big brown plug etc, I'm left with 2 grey plugs? Does anyone know where these go? As there isn't any obvious plugs where these go to ?? Are they not needed? Or am I being blind...
  5. P

Fuel hard line &.....

So guys, I'm in the middle of doing my fuel hardline system, but I can't seam to work out, what the other hard line next to it is? It's not a return as the fuel pump has one line out..... So what I'm trying to work out is if it's needed? So in simpler terms, where the fuel hardline is in the...
  6. P

Subframes

Hey guys, does anyone know if the ep3 and the dc5 frames are interchangeable? I want to get mine powdercoated but it will be a lot easier if I bought a spare on to have done Cheers!
  7. P

Waterless coolant....

Anyone ever used this stuff! Expensive yes, but like what it does about combating corrosion etc in the engine itself, and helping our beloved k20s Anyone invested in it.
  8. P

K100 iacv delete... Possible?

Hi, Just a general question I know that the k100 / k-pro are vertually the same! But can you delete or turn off the iacv function on the k100 like you can with the kpro!? Cheers all
  9. P

How "rare" is Milano red on the 5?

So as title suggests, how rare is the Milano dc5? I've only seen 2/3 on here since I joined, and as my car is having a full restoration, I'm thinking of a color change, the Milano 5s I have seen are absolutley beautiful and it's deffo my color choice at the minute. Just just a query to see...
  10. P

A few questions.

In need of a few questions answering if possible people. Can anyone tell me the sizing of the fuel hard line at all, done a search and found the size for an ek, but wanted confirmation if it was going to be the same size through out the market? Also, ontop of the fuel rail in the middle, it...