Search results

1. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

Mmm Yh I don't want gold.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

Let us know the paint code if you do buddy ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

To be fair mate they wernt that hard to do, just abit time consuming with all the layers of paint & lacquer.... Cheers bud Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

Anyone got any ideas on any other bronze names/paint codes? Don't think I'm gonna be able to use the bmw bronze as I would have to get it mixed... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

hmmm yh i can imagine it will get quite expensive if i have to get it mixed....i found a kit which has the paint,primer and laqure but its £30.... and im likely to be needing at least 3 times that amount to do 4 wheels :( might have to try find another bronze .....
  6. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

ah fair play mate! i swear you can get a pretty decent finish by just using a ratteler can! im struggleing to find the colour anywhere at the mo :(
  7. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

looks sweet mate! did you do those yourself aswell or you have them done?
  8. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

Think the colour i want is called "SEPANG BRONZE" which is a BMW colour.....
  10. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

eBay buddy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

Thats smart that mate! Think im definatly gonna have to give it a go... the teg only comes out at weekends and thats only if the weather is decent so i can afford to not use the car if it takes ages.... did you use wet and dry paper and go right down to the wheel being bare? how many coats of...
  12. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

cheers mate! i didnt bother with a write up as such as there are a couple on here which is basicly the same process.... i wet and dried them in situe (as i didnt want to bleed the brakes), worked them right down to bare metal almost, the paint on the caliper seemed to be really thin! i then...
  13. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

haha quality mate, ill send my wheels up to you then to powder coat if this fails ;)
  14. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

cheers mate ill check it out now! just need to find the right colour!!
  15. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

Anyone had a go spraying their wheels? Currently got cw wheels and tho they look awesome when they are clean, it's a night mare keeping them that way.... Plus I fancy a change of colour but still like the oem wheels... I would take them to get powder coated but after a pretty successful...
  16. ktm108

Service booked

Haha I know mate but I really don't like the idea of any garage playing with my car. Glad I did go there tho as they are top blokes and I think that if there's something Tom didn't know about integras then it isn't worth knowing... He was telling me some pretty bad story's that he has heard...
  17. ktm108

K100 gains

I probably wasn't going to do too much more stuff to what I have other than maby intake mani bud.... Just like the idea of having all my mods dialled in together :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. ktm108

K100 gains

What's the idea with the final drive mate? I see a few people are running with it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. ktm108

K100 gains

Yh I was speaking to Tgm and said that I have a very solid and well kept engine so it's a good base for some good gains :) Gonna be on the look out for a k100 now ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk