Search results

1. ktm108

DIY wheel painting

Anyone had a go spraying their wheels? Currently got cw wheels and tho they look awesome when they are clean, it's a night mare keeping them that way.... Plus I fancy a change of colour but still like the oem wheels... I would take them to get powder coated but after a pretty successful...
  2. ktm108

K100 gains

Thinking about getting k100 ecu.... Does anyone know what kind of gains I could see after mapping with a k100 J's racing 60rs cat back Tegiwa Carbon induction kit Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ktm108

Service booked

Gave tgm a ring today and Iv booked her in for the 21st of this month :) Bit of a mission for me to get there as I'm near Exeter but I don't want anyone else touching my car to be honest.... Plus Ron (top geezer) had all the work done with them Aswell so it made sense... I went for a major...
  4. ktm108

Mugen rear lip

Anyone bought this kit off this site? Was thinking on getting one then giving the whole of the back bumper a respray whilst I'm at it... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ktm108

Rear bumper bracket

Anyone know where I can get these from? It's the bracket that the corners of the rear bumper click into..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ktm108

Heat shield removal...

Does anyone know how easy it is to remove the manifold heat shield? Iv got a metallic rattle on the over run at highish revs.... I'm guessing it's the heat shield?? Can't find a diy thread?.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ktm108

New j's 60rs!!

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!! Got to say, out of the box it looks to be a awesome bit of kit! Welds and the bends on both the b-pipe and muffler look really good and really do look top quality! Just wish it was the weekend already so I can get it fitted!! It seems to come with the exhaust bung already...
  8. ktm108

Exhaust recommendations

Currently got a 5zeign pro race cat back with a nice hole in it so it's blowing like mad! I was thinking about getting it repaired but after a bit of thought I'm gonna get a new system... But what?!!..... The dc5 lives in the garage during the week and will venture out at weekends of the...
  9. ktm108

Rear lca's

Hi guys.... Might be a bit of a stupid question but: If I installed a set of skunk 2 or other lca's to the teg would I need to have the fast road set up re-tweaked or would I just be good to go? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ktm108

What options on cat back?

Hi guys, I'm looking to get a new cat back for the dc5 as the current one has a annoying rattle and is now blowing like crazy.... I have a power flow exhaust local to me who are able to make a full stainless custom cat back for £350... My question is ; if I was to go down that route (custom)...
  11. ktm108

What can I do??!

So, a rattle has appeared around 2,500rpm..... I had the car up on axle stands earlier and from what I can work out it seems to be something loose/rattling about in the back box. Guessing it's something to do with the baffles in there?..... Has anyone got any ideas how I can rectify this...
  12. ktm108

Forge @ castle Combe 12/9/15

Anyone going to this? Was wondering if Honda had a stand?.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ktm108

Mugen Rear Lip Kit

Anyone know where i can get one of these in the uk? I would probably go for a replica as i understand they are alot cheaper?..... Or would it be worth getting the real deal? cheers
  14. ktm108

Toyo proxes for the teg?

Anyone had any experience with these tyres? Any good? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. ktm108

Who's running 17x9 all round?

Hi Guys, Went down to rota today to try on some new shoes for the teg, interested in a set of rota grids in flat black... I wanted to fill out the arch as much as I could. The guys in there came up with 17x9 et42 all round and there wouldn't be any need for spacers or arch work :) .... I took...
  16. ktm108

Couple pics of the teg this weekend :)

Just a couple pics of the teg that some people took at a local car show here in Devon :) cool to have a show put in literally on my doorstep! Just wish there was more local meets!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. ktm108

What full bush kit?

Hi guys... Got abit of squeaking going on when I go over bumps/speed bumps ect on the back of the dc5. Can't stand squeaks and ratels lol, so can anyone recommend a decent and reasonably priced bush set? Was looking at poly bushes but from experience these sometimes squeak quite abit, even when...
  18. ktm108

Would these wheels work?

I'm after a set of Rota gtr's... Just wondering about sizes... Looking to bring the wheels out more, to make the arches look more filled out.. Am I right by saying that the oem wheels are 17 7j with +45 offset? Could I do 17 8j and keep a +45 offset Or 17 7j and go for a +35 offset What you...
  19. ktm108

Front bumper removal

Does anyone know if there is a link or thread on here where I can find out how to remove the front bumper on the teg? I'm looking to fit a rhino lower lip and it would be a lot easier to take the bumper off rather than jacking it up! Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. ktm108

Universal front splitter

Has anyone got a rhino universal rubber front splitter on their teg? Saw a few at jap fest today an thought they looked pretty smart! Any info on them would be appreciated :) cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk