Search results

1. J

Recaro cleaning

Thought i would just post a few pics of my recaros which I have just cleaned after them being abused by a previous owner very happy with the result.
  2. J

Motorway cruising

Hi this is my first vtec I'm normally a turbo man. My previous car was an r33 gtr which brings me on to my question. That had no problem cruising at speeds on the motorway, I understand that high speeds on the motorway is illegal and I'm not saying i do it lol but obviously a vtec kicks in at a...
  3. J

A/c Oil amount

So ive removed the a/c unit today and it has no oil in it probably the reason its nakered. Anyway i cant work out now how much im suppose to put in the new unit has anyone got a generic amount?
  4. J

A/c compressor removal

Can anyone give me some advice or removing the a/c compressor ive got the bottom 2 bolts out however the top 2 in struggling with. Any tips tricks would be useful thanks.
  5. J

A/C pump/pulley whinning noise :-(

Well Ive just bought my first dc5 more than happy with it. I had a good idea this isnt goin to be the best running dc5 out there but im more than happy to get it up to scratch so you lot may see me on ere a few more times lol. Anyway i heard an unusual whining noise while driving popped the...