Search results

1. itrboi

Vacuum line

Busy fitting my Skunk2 intake manifold, where do people connect the vacuum line to that is on the back of the power steering pump? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. itrboi

Driving for a remap

Hi, Got my car booked in at TDI north in a month or so time. My question; my car will be going from a standard set-up to; dc manifold, skunk2 70mm exhaust, skunk2 70mm manifold with skunk2 70mm tb, and a tegiwa M intake. Travelling approx 200m with this setup with no map or should I hire a...
  3. itrboi

225 tyres + spoon springs

Hi, Another tyre thread I know......sorry. Looking at buying 4 x Bridgestone re070 , after a lot of positive comments on the forum about them. Car is only used on dry weekends so not too bothered about wet grip too much. With spoon springs and FRSU any chance they will rub? Also no XL...
  4. itrboi

Exhaust manifolds

Which exhaust manifold do I go for? Japspeed seem to be coming in around £200 does it warrant spending more than double on say a tegiwa manifold? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. itrboi

Newbie from North East

Hi, thought id introduce myself as i have just put a deposit down on an Integra from JM-Imports, hoping it will be here mid April. Had a few hondas before, Civic Eg, Civic EP3, Integra DC2 and just sold my S2000 to get the DC5. So i have went for a championship white with red interior with...