Search results

1. spannermonkey

Driveablillty of SC over N/A

Hi, i'm looking at my options for more power and am considering a Rotrex SC setup. I've had a turbo Honda in the past and didn't like it, as i found it took away from the Honda feel. I love N/A on track as i feel you make the car really work. How does a SC compared to a N/A, particularly on...
  2. spannermonkey

Mimms Rockingham, anyone going?

Anyone going to the Mimms Rockingham day? I've got the 9:00-9:30 and 12:30- 13:00 sessions
  3. spannermonkey

Nordschliefe spring rate

Hi, i've got a trip to the 'ring in a few weeks but i'm slightly concerned that my Buddyclub racing spec coilovers might be too stiff for it. As far as i am aware they are 10kg front 16kg rear. Would you say this is too stiff? Only reason i ask, is that on a B-road thrash, i sometimes loose...
  4. spannermonkey

Federal 595 RSR vs Bridgestone Re070

Just a quick one. Over the last few years i've used Ferderal RSR's for road/ trackdays and highly rated them. However when i purchased my DC5 it came with RE070's. I absolutely love the look of the tread on the Bridgestones, and they do seem to grip well on the road. How would they compare...
  5. spannermonkey

Saying hello! currently have a dc2....

Thought id say hi, as i've been browsing the site a lot! Absolutely love my current Dc2, but i've got to the point where i've done everything i wanted to do to it. For a change I'm thinking about buying a DC5. Jonny
  6. spannermonkey

Saying hello! currently have a dc2....

Thought id say hi, as i've been browsing the site a lot! Absolutely love my current Dc2, but i've got to the point where i've done everything i wanted to do to it. For a change I'm thinking about buying a DC5.