Search results

1. F

Tires for the track

achilles 123s are good too and cheap
  2. F

Speedfactor racing shifter springs

Anyone ever had these fitted? They seem like a cheap mod that claim to make a difference or is it too good to be true https://www.speedscience.co.nz/product/speedfactory-racing-k-series-shifter-spring-kit/
  3. F

Replacement key for a Facelift model

I priced getting one from honda and it worked out too expensive so I just have a normal key without the central locking buttons as I have an aftermarket alarm and use this to open the car
  4. F

Mugen showa coilovers

I'm thinking of going for this setup. Already have the mugen showa shocks and springs but they don't give much of a drop so I'd be keen to know how it looks once you install them
  5. F

Aftermarket Manifolds with Cat

X force do a cheap mani with a cat but I'm not sure of the quality
  6. F

Plm manifold fitment issues

Anyone here running a plm and how do they find the clearance between the subframe and anti roll bar? Because I have none!!!
  7. F

Cracks on the inside of my sump

Cheers that's what I was looking for. Also to everyone else for their replies
  8. F

Cracks on the inside of my sump

As the title says, I took off my sump today to get my tegiwa baffles welded in and noticed that all the inside of the sump has cracks or stress marks on it. Just wondering if this is normal as I've never seen an aluminum sump before. Also if anyone has a picture of how the tegiwa baffles...
  9. F

Toyo or bridgestone?

first time ive heard of someone buying worse tyres for track then they run on the street. T1R's are a budget tyre, id personally go with something more track orientated as street tyres overheat too easily on track. tyres are a consumable part so dont worry about them. if you drive hard on track...
  10. F

PRB vs PRC ecu

Will a PRB with a kpro fitted run a my type r ok? I'm having alot of trouble trying to get a kpro because my car is a facelift. The only official hondata dealers in the country do an ecu exchange where you send them your ecu and they send you back a different ecu with the kpro fitted. They...
  11. F

Anyone had a wheel snap?

I'd imagine your tracking is way off after hitting the bump causing the pulling to the left. Be sure to claim for that aswel
  12. F

Anyone had a wheel snap?

Just put the space saver on the rear....I'd never drive with one on the front
  13. F

Can someone please take on an M3 in there DC5

tbh on be gutted if i owned an m3 and got spanked by a dc5. its not like dc5s are fast in a straight line
  14. F

Exhaust manifold options

With the exchange rate it's $950 before shipping and then I'd have to pay import charges aswel so it would work out quite expensive but I'll give them a shout
  15. F

Camber adjustment issue

Going dropping the sump this week to get a baffle installed, so I'll be going for another alignment after I bolt the subframe back up. I'll be giving everything the once over aswel on that side but nothing looks damaged
  16. F

Exhaust manifold options

Looking to get some headers and so far these are my options Buddy club racing spec $1150 Skunk 2 $750 Plm (hytech copy)$650 X force $650 Custom made (also a hytech copy)$1300 After market parts are thin on the ground over here for dc5s and I'd rather not import as the exchange rate is cruel...
  17. F

Camber adjustment issue

I get what you mean but the guy at the tyre shop spent hours trying to get it right and when I had a go myself it was the same result. It's strange
  18. F

Camber adjustment issue

The bolt and tab has been installed properly, and I can see it working, as I turn it using the socket you can see the strut moving in and out. I'll measure the lca, it may well be a non type r one or one off a non JAP type r as they sold the type r here in NZ but it's different to the JAP...
  19. F

Camber adjustment issue

Having an issue adjusting the camber on my front passenger side. Using the eibach camber bolts the most I can get it to when adjusted to the max is 0°, so basically positive camber. I can get -1.8° degrees on the drivers side. This has me thinking that something is bent, hoping it's just a...
  20. F

One of the most expensive dc5 I've spotted

Ya it actually cost me 17k nz dollars but the exchange rate is terrible