Search results

1. Thebear84

Trailing arm bush

Doing my polybush kit and struggling to get the 2 arms out of the trailing arms. Is it a case of brute force or is there a knack that I'm not getting ? Lol
  2. Thebear84

Rear abs sensor.

So doing a complete rebuild of my suspension starting with the back, all going fine till I had to remove the abs sensors ones ok the other is done for 😭 Anyone know if these are the same as ep3?
  3. Thebear84

General help

Ok so cars now in unit and I've started getting things apart and can't wait!!! Full rebuild of the body and tempted at doing few bits on engine. What I was wondering is how helpful a ep3 Haynes book would be? Say for torn settings on suspension and I ashume the engine would be the same. I'm...
  4. Thebear84

Gearbox and Battery Hell

Ok so wasn't sure where to put this so thought I'd try here. Hands up I was being a d#%k and done a angry pull away when an Aston Martin decided he owned the road and pulled out on me. Now I've lost 5th gear and my battery isn't charging and speedo not working 😭 Booked into cpl next Monday...
  5. Thebear84

Rear suspension bolt

Need help boys and girls!! Changing to coilovers but one of the rear suspension bolts are seized inside the bush of the rear shock. One that goes through the suspension leg and bottles it too the rear trailing arm, are these the same as an ep3? I can get one from Honda ordered tomorrow but the...
  6. Thebear84

Braided line help

Ok so refurbing my calipers ready for my M tec brakes, pads and braided lines (new shims and rubbers too! Gonna do something do I properly lol) I took the calipers off and watched a video on braided line fitting but they had 2 washers on the line connection to the caliper, 1 washer each side of...
  7. Thebear84

Temptation!

Went to Honda to get some coolant, doing coolant flush, gear box oil, fuel filter and service today but was greeted by this! So temped! But love teg 2 too much... Guy on parts counter see it in car park while I was waiting for them to open, think he messed his pants! Gave me trade and...
  8. Thebear84

Interior cleaning at last!

So since getting Teg 2 (or the white thing as Mrs calls her) I've not had the time or the money to do much to her. Still not got no money but I had a few spare hours Sunday and the sister in law was borrowing a vax after the dog had an accident on her carpet so thought why not. Since the first...
  9. Thebear84

Spare wheel

Does anyone know what spare wheels or steels will fit on the back? Want to refurb my Oem wheels but still need to drive the car while I get them done at work. Plan is to put spares on 2 at a time then change them round and do the other 2. I have a space saver biscuit wheel but don't really want...
  10. Thebear84

Brake pad numbers

Can anyone tell me the part number for brembo pads. Got full set from euros and expecting the fronts to need sanding down because they are 4-5mm too thick ( but says integra 2002 on ) but just looked at rear pads and and the applicable for bit does not list Honda Civic past 2001. Gonna try Honda...
  11. Thebear84

Many Many Wires

Ok so while I was recovering my manager got my car taken to our yard and was kind enough to get a few things out of teg1 like my stereo. Shame he forgot all the wires but luckily teg2 came with jap pioneer too so least I could check if it worked before buying a few leads It took a beating in...
  12. Thebear84

Spoon exhaust

I have a spoon exhaust on the Teg. I can with the car and is too loud for a daily. It's only been on for about 3k miles so woundered what it would be worth. I go the oem one with the car as well as a jap head unit which I can't use 😡 Plan is to sell and get a head unit and maybe a parcel...