Search results

1. A

Final drive upgrade.

I'm getting a 5.3 currently fitted so I'll post a video as soon as I get it back if you want? I didn't opt for the longer 6th gear as the car isn't used that much so it shouldn't effect the pocket a great deal. The fella that is fitting the final gear for me strongly recommended that I go for a...
  2. A

Hel Braided Lines Fitment

There angled away from the calliper. I'll take a picture of mine tomorrow for you if u want?
  3. A

Recommend a quick detailer

Zaino z8 is brilliant, gives an amazing shine, and leaves no streaks! I use it every week after a wash and it keeps the paint well protected. Having previously used chemical guys speed wipe and chemical guys hybrid v7 I would never go back to them. Zaino is a far superior product!
  4. A

Zaino

Thanks for the comments. Cheers for the discount code Lauren, il be ordering shortly 😉
  5. A

Zaino

Anyone on here tried any of the zaino products? I'm looking for a new sealant and afew more detailing products and zaino seems to be getting some great reviews.
  6. A

Bridgestone RE070 or Uniroyal Rain Sport 3

I have rainsport 3's all around on my dc5, I could not rate them highly enough in the wet...excellent tyre!
  7. A

New Owner from Cork, Ireland

Welcome 😊 Milano red looks the part! I'm another Irish member, Limerick
  8. A

Best pad to use

No problem!!
  9. A

Best pad to use

10. A

Best pad to use

I just gave my arctic blue dc5 a full detail about a month ago. I used an orange hexlogic pad with some medium cut menzerna polish on a DA machine and it worked a treat...came up like a mirror and no need to use a finishing polish! Just make sure to spray water on the pad each time u apply polish!
  11. A

Oil advice and recommendations

Thanks a million, il check them out!
  12. A

Oil advice and recommendations

Hi oilman, Quick question, I'm living in ROI and in need of purchasing the Fuchs Titan pro but after a google search can't find any company's here in Ireland that sell it. If I place an order with ye how long could I be expecting for it to be delivered? Thanks.
  13. A

Newbie from limerick

Nice one lad! Where are you from?!
  14. A

Newbie from limerick

Nice one lad...thanks for the help 😊
  15. A

Newbie from limerick

16. A

Newbie from limerick

17. A

Newbie from limerick

18. A

Newbie from limerick

19. A

Newbie from limerick

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/Adrianmc2/library/Mobile%20Uploads
  20. A

Newbie from limerick

Nice one, I'll try that and see how I get on 😊 What part of the city are you from??