Search results

1. R

Hi, new dc5 owner from devon

Welcome, I'm also from Devon, got mine from torque gt best guys going 👍🏼hope to see you around
  2. R

Lowering springs for PFL

I want to lower my PFL integra by about 30mm, what springs are best and has anyone got any pictures to show me what a lowered dc5 looks like?
  3. R

Custom sub boxes

Might be worth trying optimise automotive, they make a lot of interior for cars and they do sub boxes
  4. R

Stuke splitter

Think I'm going to go for the stuke winglets
  5. R

Stuke splitter

Hi guys I'm thinking of getting a stuke splitter, seen a few pictures of them and they look good, anyone have one? Are they good quality and easy to fit?
  6. R

Newbie from Devon

Welcome James, I'm also in Devon, near cullompton, I no of a few dc5's in Devon now, someone I work with also has a blue one. Think a dc5 meet is needed 👍🏼
  7. R

Newbie in Devon!

We should all have a meet up soon? Where's the best place for everyone to meet?
  8. R

Newbie in Devon!

I'm new to DC5's and only had mine a few weeks, would be great if there's any Honda groups or meets near me. I'm near cullompton.
  9. R

What exhaust is best?

How much you selling for?
  10. R

What exhaust is best?

Think I'm going to look into a mugen twin loop as I do want a bit of noise but nothing overly loud. Best start saving them pennies!
  11. R

What exhaust is best?

I'm new to the Honda scene and have got a standard dc5 type R, what exhaust is best to go for? I would like to go for the mugen cat back but it is crazy price new! I don't want anything stupid loud, just a nice sound. What would you recommend?