Search results

1. J

FRSU

Hi all, what frsu will it work to 17x9 et38 with 235/45 tyres and 17/8 et35 with 225/45 tyres? Thanks
  2. J

Front diffuser

This front diffuser will fit to facelift?thanks
  3. J

Facelift front diffuser

Hi all, what front diffuser will fit on facelift dc5? Ive heard subaru diffuser will fit aswell but im not sure which one,any link?thanks
  4. J

Magnetic car plate

Anyone on here used magnets to stick car plate? Can u send me any link? Thanks
  5. J

Sideskirt

Hi,i just want to double chk if the sideskirt from prefacelift and facelift are thesame?thanks in advnce..
  6. J

BC coilovers from ep3

Hi,anyone in here knows if bc coilovers from ep3 will fit to facelift dc5?thanks
  7. J

Mugen showa suspension

Prefacelift mugen showa suspension will fit to facelift?thanks
  8. J

Regamaster wheels

Hi, 17x9 et 38 front and 17x8 et35 on rear? And what size of tyres? Do i need to rolled the arches? The car on h and r lowering springs,thanks
  9. J

Clicking noise

clicking noise when changing gear 1st,2nd gears but not all the time
  10. J

Rear coilovers adjustment

Hi,any idea how to adjust ride height for yellowspeed coilovers on the rear?thanks
  11. J

Car sits higher after jacking it up

hi,after jacking up each sides on the rear,the near side its a bit higher like an inch?
  12. J

Bonnet wont close all the way

i have a carbon bonnet for about a month now i dont have any problems to close,suddenly when i Try to open today it wont close all the way and there is a gap on both sides between the headlights
  13. J

Lost key

Hi,my car is in bodyshop someone breaking into the garage last night and tooked all the car keys,my car got no alarm only imobillizer,anyone on here could help me or any suggestion?thanks
  14. J

Bolts for intake cover

Anyone knows the bolts size for intake cover?thanks
  15. J

any pics of work wheels emotion d9r??

Work d9r wheels pics??
  16. J

225/45 17 on rpf1 17x7.5

Anyone got 225/45 17 on rpf1 17x7.5? Any pics please..thanks
  17. J

Water leaks in drives footwheel

Water in drivers footwheel