Search results

1. Johngreen537

Slip and grip summer touge

https://www.slipandgripautomotive.co.uk/event/summer-touge/21-07-2018/53 Looks an interesting format. Kinda hill climb/Touge run in open pit format. Anyone fancy it. Think I'll be having a stab as it's a bit different to the norm. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. Johngreen537

Engine 'height' in pre/fl

Bit of an odd one this. Since I've moved to a face-lift car from preface, I've taken over all my goodies. Having some minor annoyance with a couple of bits, which has got me thinking... I've taken over everything, but issues are with Mugen exhaust, dc mani and mugen intake. The exhaust...
  3. Johngreen537

Exhaust woes

Having a pain with my exhaust contacting the chassis. Which is confusing me. I've swapped the mugen twin loop and DC Mani from my preface over to the new car. No problems, straight over as expected. However, the angled section of the b pipe where it joins the manifold and goes across...
  4. Johngreen537

Mileage / odometer conversion

My new TEG has the Speedo converted to mph, and clicks up in miles accordingly. I really don't want to be in a guessing position in 5 years time of miles /km mixed, so does anyone know anyone in the south West preferably that can do the conversion legitimately and give a certificate? I've...
  5. Johngreen537

Sidelight stopped working.

Fixed up my car the other day from getting back from insurance. Lights all worked great. thankfully I took a pic so I know I'm not going mad... Come home last night and no light output from the driver's side. Sidelight and dipped beam completely gone. Full beam still works, and indicators...
  6. Johngreen537

MTEC RACE SPRINGS

I ordered a set of these a month or so back, and eventually fitted yesterday. All well, no issues, gear feel is lovely. Far less sloppy and precise. The problem, may not be a problem. I received 2 packs in the package, so I'm wondering if I've missed anything, or they've just doubled my...
  7. Johngreen537

Rocker cover fixings

Looking to replace my rocker cover fixings, my car has Teg washers on it and all the rubber seals are excremente! One of my bolts also sheared on track so it's been tracking bodged to keep it running without spitting it's guts all over. So quick look on Lings and it seems an overly expensive...
  8. Johngreen537

Alarm recommendations

What alarms are people using? Mine is playing up, battery drain, randomly triggering, and have to be nearly inside the car to unlock it! Rather just replace than troubleshooting on this as it might just turn into a never ending saga! Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
  9. Johngreen537

Twin loop with unsilenced b pipe

Anyone running this? Desperate to see how it would sound but struggling to find video! Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
  10. Johngreen537

Intake has gone quiet!

Evening all Had a dc header fitted this week and since then the intake has become almost oem sounding. Currently I'm running Dc 4-2-1 TegM intake Mugen twin loop Kpro. The only differenceiI've made is going from decat on oem manifold to the dc manifold. Previosly the intake was loud and...
  11. Johngreen537

Battery / Alternator voltage

Might be absolutely nothing. Might be something. My battery shows at an absolute max of 13.0V but normally around 12.8/9v while the engine is running. I'd have expected it to be a bit higher. Does anyone have an idea what is the norm for the Tegs? Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  12. Johngreen537

EML with no codes?

Popping to the shop the other day and EML fired and limp mode kicked in. Ran my reader on it and no codes stored. Kmanager also had no codes. Car feels 100% normal. No splutters, coughs, not even a hiccup. Today, it came on with engine start. Same story, no codes. Rebooted, and all good...
  13. Johngreen537

K100/kpro

Gents If I can find a k100 / kpro on popular auction sites, is it possible to straight swap for my oem? (assuming similar mods on the map). Is this true for the reverse also? As in, can I put my OEM ECU into any other DC5, as is? I guess as there's no immobiliser, it should be plug and play...
  14. Johngreen537

This makes me sad.

Please, please, someone buy this and rescue it. http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/honda-integra-typer-dc5-k20-long-mot-low-mileage-no-swapex-only-money/1131214195 Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  15. Johngreen537

DC5 newb, Honda veteran.

Evening gents. Just pucked up a PFL CW DC5, 02 plate, covered 89k (miles, i think). I've been a Honda driver for over a decade, owned many Civic VTi variants, EK9, DC2, 2 EP3's, and now on to the DC5. I sold my last ep3 in November and picked up a 2006 BMW 130i. Superb car, but not very...