Search results

1. M

Whos running a Rotrex?

Afternoon all, has anyone got pictures of how there boost pipes run on there bottom mount Rotrex kits? I need to route mine straight off the charger to the front where the radiator is. Only way I can see it working is by getting a shortened rad. Does anyone sell them off the shelf do you know...
  2. M

Whos running a Rotrex?

What's the spec of the engine bud? Also what size boost piping are you using?
  3. M

Whos running a Rotrex?

Took mine this morning. A bit disappointed, my own fault I guess. Dc5 using a stock crank pulley "138mm" with a "105mm" pulley. Just about reached 6psi. I'm guessing this is due to the dc5 crank pulley being smaller. I'm booked in to go back next Sunday with a ep3 crank pulley im hoping it will...
  4. M

Whos running a Rotrex?

Are you using a 110mm pulley with a stock k20a crank pulley Ryanj??
  5. M

Whos running a Rotrex?

Sorry to bump the thread guys. My cars going for a map shortly very similar spec to keith_jms. What sort of boost pressure should the 30-94 make with ep3 crank pulley and 110mm rotrex pulley? Or with a dc5 crank pulley as I know that's smaller than the ep3? Cheers Matt
  6. M

Best Balljoints for a teg with standard suspension

Anyone know what size the ball joints in width are? I'm buying some buddyclub ones, but I want to be 100% sure that they'll fit. Thanks Matt
  7. M

Ep3 JRSC on my DC5

Thanks for the input buddy Hopefully someone may know :)
  8. M

Ep3 JRSC on my DC5

Hi all, having no luck in finding a DC5 supercharger. I'm looking to see if this is possible or any input to see if you think it would work. Basically K-tuned do a POwer steering relocation kit which puts the pump down where original air con was. Then simply just use an ep3 JRSC? What's your...
  9. M

Fitting aero catches

Hi all, having to fit aero catches on my bonnet as the last guy who owned it had bonnet pins an catches. I'm not too keen on them so want to fit flush aero catches instead. Do these look like there in an ok place. Thanks all
  10. M

Wheel Size/Offset and Tyre calculator :D

Hope someone can help. Basically brought my wheels yesterday enkei rpf1's now there 17" 7.5j et48 now I'm wondering which tyres to use either 225/45/17 or 215/45/17 obviously I don't want them to scrub. An I don't wanna flare the arches etc. Would a 225 be ok? Thanks all in advance matt
  11. M

Enkei rpf1's 7.5j et48

Cool cheers dave will have a mess tomo :)
  12. M

Enkei rpf1's 7.5j et48

Thanks buddy :) torn between 225/45 or 215/45 think the 225 maybe a bit big.
  13. M

Enkei rpf1's 7.5j et48

Hey fez, what tyres does your mate run on those rpf1's?? Cheers
  14. M

Enkei rpf1's 7.5j et48

Hey fez, what tyres does your mate run on those rpf1's?? Cheers
  15. M

Enkei rpf1's 7.5j et48

Nice one thanks lads 👍
  16. M

Enkei rpf1's 7.5j et48

Hi all, looking at buying these tomo. Has anyone fitted them? Couple of worries being will they clear the front callipers ok? An also would they be a straight fit no arch rolling/flaring etc. Many thanks Matt
  17. M

Which discs an pads to go for

Hello all, looking at getting new discs an pads all round. It has Honda oem all round an I'm looking at upgrading. The car will be used ocassinal track day but is also used as a daily car at the weekends, I've always had the Ferodo ds2500 on my civics, just wondering if there's a better choice...
  18. M

Which polybush kit to go for

Hi all, found this kit on eBay. Not sure if I need more to complete the integra? Can anyone shed some light on it for me? Cheers Look at this on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=231410039386&globalID=EBAY-GB Honda Integra DC5 Type R Front & Rear Suspension Bushes Kit...
  19. M

Which coilovers?

Dc5 suspension is pretty stiff to start with, but the new CRD designs absorb small bumps in the road really well, not crashy at all.
  20. M

Which coilovers?

Got mine fitted feel superb! As expected haven't yet to set the damping much stiffer, but they feel so responsive really pleased :)