Search results

1. S

GD02 WXN for sale ebay

Bonnet is a different white to the rest actually
  2. S

GD02 WXN for sale ebay

Does anyone recognise this car on ebay, seems like a pretty good price with all the mods and tuning thats been done but im sure the seller is a trader and sold other hondas in the past?
  3. S

slight oil leak from rear of engine

ha ha, well for starters it now has a private plate on it to get rid of the stigma in the name! So long as it doesnt rain will take some piccys today!
  4. S

thanks, will check around the oil filter first, im only doing about 200 miles in that space of time as it was sat in the bodyshop for a long time, so its defo a leak of some sort rather than normal oil consumption, will check it out and let you know the result. Gonna put an update of pictures on...
  5. S

As stated above I have been losing approx 1 litre of oil every few months, there is evidence of a slight oil leak at the rear of the engine, does anyone know if there is a switch or plug at the rear of the engine that can leak? Thanks in advance
  6. S

mugen style side skirt disappointment

they are no longer listed on ebay, perhaps he has realised they are junk!
  7. S

yeah thats right I can leave negative feedback, but first I will wait for the refund to come through because I don't trust this company after this experience. It got collected yesterday so as soon as the refund is given I will be contact re-spirit.
  8. S

thanks for the responses, they worked out about £100 cheaper but like you say you pay peanuts you get monkeys making the goods. The reason I took the gamble is because the feedback on ebay was for over 8000 items with nearly 100% positive feedback. Any way I will order the re-spirit ones for...
  9. S

Hi guys, Decided to purchase a pair of mugen stlye skirts for the integra, and went for some on ebay for £180 as they looked identical to the ones sold by Re-spirit. I will try and find the link for the advert later. Anyways after a short wait for delivery they arrived and looked fine on...
  10. S

Is the fuel pump incorporated in the filter

thanks all, I shall fit and see if it makes any difference, bought one from Cox's Honda, if not will be the pump next. Yes wait for the eml to clear but still has a little hesistant start.
  11. S

Is the fuel pump incorporated in the filter

Hi guys, A little while I go I was discussing the fact my teg turns over too much before starting, Ive tried replacing the battery but its not made any difference so next option is the fuel filter, does anyone have a picture guide on how to do this and is the pump part of the filter or...
  12. S

How much for a car?

buy an ep3 civic premier edition you could source one with about 60k for a 6k budget or even a champ white ep3 import you still get the lsd then and the extra bhp!
  13. S

Help me with a list of mods essential before mapping k100?

ok thanks guys, I have my eye on an RBC inlet manifold, do I also need an uprated throttle body? So is it worth replacing the entire exhaust system or just manifold?
  14. S

Help me with a list of mods essential before mapping k100?

Hi again, Im very amatuer when it comes to modding and tuning, I have a stock standard dc5 apart from tegiwa carbon intake and 5zigen exhaust system, I believe the manifold is standard as is the inlet. Is it essential to get all the exhaust and inlet changed before mapping with a kpro or...
  15. S

Best springs for oem suspension

Ended up buying eibach from a trader on the forum very happy with the stance and really improves the handling also it was a good move!
  16. S

does the number plate holder for pfl fit fl

Thanks for that dude, nice to meet you at the Jap day also, must arrange the Bristol/Weston meet up soon, just put eibach springs on the teg, lovely stance and no crashy knocking... result.
  17. S

does the number plate holder for pfl fit fl

hi guys another question which has probably been covered, ive seen a number plate holder on ebay for a facelift and wandered if this would fit my pre face lift, i recently ordered a replacment bumper for the teg and the bodyshop kindly stripped it down for spraying and thew away the number plate...
  18. S

anyone have a pic of carbon wrapped spoiler

Hi mate yes that's where I spotted it nice job
  19. S

anyone have a pic of carbon wrapped spoiler

dont worry ive found a build thread with one on there thanks