Search results

1. S

GD02 WXN for sale ebay

Does anyone recognise this car on ebay, seems like a pretty good price with all the mods and tuning thats been done but im sure the seller is a trader and sold other hondas in the past?
  2. S

slight oil leak from rear of engine

As stated above I have been losing approx 1 litre of oil every few months, there is evidence of a slight oil leak at the rear of the engine, does anyone know if there is a switch or plug at the rear of the engine that can leak? Thanks in advance
  3. S

mugen style side skirt disappointment

Hi guys, Decided to purchase a pair of mugen stlye skirts for the integra, and went for some on ebay for £180 as they looked identical to the ones sold by Re-spirit. I will try and find the link for the advert later. Anyways after a short wait for delivery they arrived and looked fine on...
  4. S

Is the fuel pump incorporated in the filter

Hi guys, A little while I go I was discussing the fact my teg turns over too much before starting, Ive tried replacing the battery but its not made any difference so next option is the fuel filter, does anyone have a picture guide on how to do this and is the pump part of the filter or...
  5. S

Help me with a list of mods essential before mapping k100?

Hi again, Im very amatuer when it comes to modding and tuning, I have a stock standard dc5 apart from tegiwa carbon intake and 5zigen exhaust system, I believe the manifold is standard as is the inlet. Is it essential to get all the exhaust and inlet changed before mapping with a kpro or...
  6. S

does the number plate holder for pfl fit fl

hi guys another question which has probably been covered, ive seen a number plate holder on ebay for a facelift and wandered if this would fit my pre face lift, i recently ordered a replacment bumper for the teg and the bodyshop kindly stripped it down for spraying and thew away the number plate...
  7. S

anyone have a pic of carbon wrapped spoiler

As above, im going down the cost effective route of having my spoiler centre section wrapped in carbon tomorrow but just want to make sure it looks how i think it will if anyone has a piccy of theirs. Going to buy the spirit rear diffuser and mugen skirts so cannot afford a genuine mugen...
  8. S

Best springs for oem suspension

Hi guys looking to buy lowering springs for oem shocks can I get advice on best ones that avoid a mega harsh ride and being knocky or clicky? Thanks
  9. S

Can someone please take on an M3 in there DC5

Was on the Bristol ring road last night taking my freshly valeted car for a spin, ended up sat side by side with an M3, he gave me the obvious "it on" look and proceeded to destroy me until he was a mere spec in my front windscreen rather than my rear windscreen which was the preferable idea I...
  10. S

Anyone have a picture or put accord type r alloys on dc5

I'm in a dilemma of having my oem wheel powder coated in champ white or putting a set of accord type r 17 in white on the Teg has anyone seen these wheels on a dc5 before? Thanks
  11. S

YC53 FLO in bodyshop going all out!

Hi Guys, Havent put much on here recently I put some pics on before Christmas of the body work dont to the famous yc53 flo, had the bumpers bonnet and wings sprayed, but after a couple of months the job just wasnt good enough, the paint work was flat, and looked like a rush job to be honest...
  12. S

How much rust is normal????

Hi Guys, Im just about to get most of the car re-sprayed, bumpers off, windows out, seals out the works! I asked the body shop to drop the bumpers first and acess how bad the rust is behind the front and rear bumper and found the following in pics. The car has already had a rust proof paint...
  13. S

anyone had one of these before?

anyone bought this before and does it fit properly? Battery cover
  14. S

can discs be sprayed in a heatproof matt colour?

Does anyone know if you can spray the discs and drum part of the disc that tends to get rusty in a heatproof matt black colour, fancied doing this along with a caliper spray! I know that you can buy mtec paint coated discs but mine are still fairly new and would rather save the £££ and do it...
  15. S

dc5 turning over too much before starting

One of my various niggles with the teg is that it turns over especially when cold for a while before starting, went to change the fuel filter then realised its internal, do you think it may be the pump? Anyone experienced this before with theirs? Thanks
  16. S

japm style number plate bracket/holder?

hi Guys, I have just ordered the following jap style number plate from ebay, do you guys know where I can buy the blck import style bracket to hold it, if not how does it get fixed to the front centre of the bumper? Thanks
  17. S

Gold rims on CW dc5, anyone have pics?

Hi guys I have recently bought a set of 17" accord type r rims to go on the dc5, will keep the oem wheels for summer use also, was thinking about powder coating them in gold, but wanted to see if anyone has or has any pics of gold rims on their cw dc5? Thanks
  18. S

accord type r alloys purchased for integra type r??

So I have just purchased these alloys on ebay for the dc5 integra, Im assuming they will fit straight onto the DC5 or I have wasted my money?? Whats your thoughts people and shall I get them sprayed CW or keep them silver? Item number 331718655840...
  19. S

The revival of YC53 FLO, works done so far!!

Hi Guys, Some of you were after the rags to riches story on YC53 FLO and the works have begun! Finally got the car out of the bodyshop on the weekend after a complete front end re spray, gave it a good valet on Sunday and ready for the next stages which include both sides to be re-sprayed so...
  20. S

centre caps

just had my wheels refurbished and in the process all the centre caps apprently fell apart, where is the best and cheapest place to get four replacments ideally in championship white? thanks