Search results

1. N

'How to' replace Recaro seat bolster (guide)

does anyone have the pics ... they appear to have gone now due to the photobucket links ...?????
  2. N

SAINSBURY'S INSURANCE RESULT!!!

yeah went onto sainsburys ... uk cars only
  3. N

K tuned Shifter

k tuned shifter with the upgraded bushes and springs is a great mod ... one of the best not done the cables in mine as they were fine total transformation from original box ... wtf was honda thinking building that never in all my years of honda driving have i experienced a woeful box like the dc5
  4. N

k-tuned shifter

My advice don't wait to get one ... Just do it a great mod ... People would spend more on something that would do very little in increasing driver satisfaction
  5. N

k-tuned shifter

got this installed in the car recently along with getting the M-Tec springs installed as well I also previously had the shifter bushings as part of the GB on here. Just a wee review on this shifter - VERY positive, certainly night and day compared to the OEM box in my car. Added with the other...
  6. N

What springs / FRSU

i have spoons and i dont suffer a lot of the noises that some have. i get the odd creak on a steep incline but nothing you would hear most of the time i like these springs a lot, nice drop in height too.
  7. N

shg slider rack - install guide anyone?

Thanks guys Really appreciate the help and advice
  8. N

this is NOT HELPING!!!! :shock: :(
  9. N

has anyone got an install guide for this ? i have read just snippets of instruction but has anyone done something a bit more comprehensive done searches on the forum before asking this question ... no real results hoping to get installed this week!! thanks in advance
  10. N

money pit part 2

Window issue can be caused by battery being disconnected. Search for the reset process on here as this happened to me recently and reset got the window up again etc. May need a couple of goes at it. SRS is likely a plugin diagnostic with Honda - lights like that don't go off easily on Honda's
  11. N

Less play in OEM Shifter?

i have this mod and it definitely tightens the box up ... but it does not eradicate the main issue that the box is a disgrace. In all my years of owning Honda's I have NEVER experienced poor Gear boxes and this is a real disappointment. i also purchased the tegiwa short shifter kit and the...
  12. N

New DC5 owner in the USA

welcome on board plenty of recent discussion here - http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/45440-daily-drive-bilstein-b16-coilovers-or-oem-springs/
  13. N

MTEC RACE SPRINGS

just ordered based on feedback here ... want my GB as sweet as it can be as I want a really good involving drive. Gosh the exchange rate has gone to sh1t!
  14. N

Daily Drive - Bilstein B16 Coilovers or OEM Springs

Very good of you to come on here and explain
  15. N

How many miles had your OEM shocks have when you replaced? Nice to hear the spoons work well with new OEM's ... good to know
  16. N

Unless I have no idea about my car I do not suffer any of these symptoms... if I did they would immediately be removed and an alternative or back to OEM would be made. I detest any creaks or bangs from my cars simply could not live with it. I expect some compromises when doing a sports setup but...
  17. N

I have the Spoon progressive springs running on OEM shocks and have car fully geo'ed fully Polly bushed on the chassisand running standard rims. I don't suffer from any of these symptoms at all. Is these problems actually down to the springs actually not being fitted correctly in the 1st place...
  18. N

Stronger wheel nuts?

Andy We're you able to find a solution to this?
  19. N

Going for a blast - how do you drive your car on the road?

track days are fun ... and you dont need to go all the time ... i barely do 2-3 a year if lucky ... this year i done one they can be expensive pending on the circuit and how they are set up to your car ... but most of the time its just good prep and change of oil afterwards. also very much...
  20. N

My old car

give your local CAB a ring to discuss or some consumer group ... sounds really dodgy and unfair