Search results

1. import gav

Noise Testing for Newbies

You can't really do much about the rev limiter as far as I'm aware, they normally tell you to rev it at x revs then disappear to the back to test it so never actually look at the revs-well not on the 4 days I've done. What exhaust and induction set up do you have? Worth doing a search on here...
  2. import gav

RBC torque specs

For future reference/searches, torque spec is 22Nm
  3. import gav

RBC torque specs

I will be fitting a RBC soon does anyone know the torque settings for the bolts please? I'm also assuming by running this until mapping won't cause any problems?
  4. import gav

Getting brake dust off wheels

I've found Polish to be the best thing for white wheels myself
  5. import gav

Removing throttle body help

I had the same trouble with that pipe but I found a little heat from a heat gun released mine a treat. Got to do the whole process again though as only cleaned my iacv... Better but still not quite right so a replacement is on the list
  6. import gav

Advise on next stages

That's great thank you, pretty decent result there by the looks of it
  7. import gav

Advise on next stages

Agree brakes, tyres, suspension and a good geo set up would be and has been my first steps. I have both the Rm01a and tegiwa intake, the exhaust is lovely, very high quality bit of kit and not too loud. The teg m is very loud, not been on track yet so cannot comment on noise limits, but...
  8. import gav

Facelift Headlights

Thanks for posting this up, I had literally ordered a set a few days ago so cancelled and ordered these, £200 saving not to be sniffed at
  9. import gav

What is this on the dash?

Thanks, I guessed it was attached to the head unit, couldn't see without taking head unit out, which I will be replacing in due course
  10. import gav

What is this on the dash?

Hi everyone just wondering what this is on the dash? I still have a standard stereo from import. Car is a face-lift if that makes a difference? Thanks in advance
  11. import gav

Kpro with Cat anyone got any results?

Thanks Carl, I will look in to it
  12. import gav

That's decent result, was that with a standard top 4-2 exhaust manifold as well?
  13. import gav

Thanks for the link, another one to consider
  14. import gav

24lemons, wow £1,500...i must admit the spoon and the sard cat sounds ideal from what I would be after but that is some cost. Will be interesting to see what results you end up with. Again the main gains will be the earlier crossover and easier to keep in vtec. Carl, Elliot, I have just...
  15. import gav

Just thinking about maps and kpro, I know most people Decat with after market manifold ect, but I really cba with Cat and mot time and overall power isn't the be all, however am still interested to see what results people have achieved on this set up? The vtec lowering point is where I can see...
  16. import gav

Newbie 06 vbp DC5

Thanks Carl. Mine is a ST205, indeed great cars and so well built. Had it so long and still loving it! Another picture of it below
  17. import gav

Newbie 06 vbp DC5

Hello guys just a quick post to say hello and introduce myself and my DC5. I got the car from torque gt at start of November, am very impressed with how clean the car is and just wanting summer and the better weather to come to see what these cars are all about. I owned a civic vti about 15...