Search results

1. VANNO

Fitting Buddyclub RCAs - Roll Center Adjusters

Hi guys. I have Mugen suspensions, is it good to install Buddy club RCA ? Or is it useless :confused:
  2. VANNO

Purge valve delete?

I noticed on my DC5R that this tube is plugged with a screw, but the supression of this tube brings what ?
  3. VANNO

Mugen & 5zigen Air Duct/Scoop

Great site. There is even the passenger scuttle panel for the GruppeM airbox and the Tegiwa airbox. But Google warns me that this site is not secure :oops:
  4. VANNO

skunk2 mega power r fitment

However, the OEM catalyst bolts must be removed (18176-P08-003). You will need to install the bolts supplied with the Skunk2 exhaust. I had to use a welding torch to remove the 3 bolts.
  5. VANNO

Front lower arms Hardrace

I see... In this case, I prefer Powerflex bushes
  6. VANNO

Inside it was noisy at 4000rpm Outside the sound is loud but nice. For info, I measured 112dB at 5000-5500rpm at 1 meter behind the car. ( I'm French, sorry for my bad English )
  7. VANNO

Front lower arms Hardrace

Hello I would like to change the Front lower arms of my DC5R I saw that Hardrace offers this part for the RSX but is it compatible with a Type R ? Thanks :)
  8. VANNO

I had a Skunk2 megapower R on my 2002 DC5R. I can tell you that the installation on the OEM header is perfect. ;)